Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this Mark Whalberg? lol, just kidding. Cool name, not to many people know who dirk diggler was. There was a guy in my town with a 72 corvette and across his front windshield he had a decal that said Dirk Diggler Racing with the racing flags. I thought it was awesome how he tried to bring his corvette to life in the actual movie.

Does my brother's Mustang Cobra count lol? He's had this car stuck in a shop literally almost 10 years and the guy barely did jack shit to it so now the car is outdated. After looking at after 10 years it's not cool at all. Sorry bro!

3dfea661.jpg

This......http://mustangsdaily...york-auto-show/

Not much difference in my opinion cause I hate mustangs!

i can never get a pic of it but theres an fast and the furious eclipse out in spanaway. all the decals and body kit...stock height :lol:

i came across him saturday night. cars gutless, lost to my 93 accord bone stock with a leaking head gasket lol

Does my brother's Mustang Cobra count lol? He's had this car stuck in a shop literally almost 10 years and the guy barely did jack shit to it so now the car is outdated. After looking at after 10 years it's not cool at all. Sorry bro!

if he wanted a car that looks like a trans am why did he buy a mustang?

i came across him saturday night. cars gutless, lost to my 93 accord bone stock with a leaking head gasket lol

the one i see has a fat chick driving it, so its lowered on the drivers side :lol:

if he wanted a car that looks like a trans am why did he buy a mustang?

Lol don't think he wanted it to look like a trans am he's a mustang fanatic, and he fell for all the body kit on a mustang and at the time (over 10 yrs ago) for him it seemed something cool to do. That front is a copy of the Veilside Body Kit

73c67e33.jpg

99eebab5.jpg

8a4b52b4.jpg

13 pages of rice. ollzz jk

http://www.wrongfitm...res-Only-Please!

13 pages of making your cars useless for actual driving. "Oooh! Look at me! I have to worry about hitting a baby squirrel and ripping off my fenders! I'm awesome!"

Lol don't think he wanted it to look like a trans am he's a mustang fanatic, and he fell for all the body kit on a mustang and at the time (over 10 yrs ago) for him it seemed something cool to do. That front is a copy of the Veilside Body Kit

That body kit didn't even look good on the Supra; was his mom drinking when she had him?

The wing was keeping the truck from flying away

IMAG0918.jpg

It's set up for road course. The reason the wing is so high is because they're attempting to smooth out the jet stream off of the diffusers just above the rear glass. Also it being trailered gives it a smidge of legitimacy. Most ricers don't bother hauling from location to location.

Then again, it could just be a trailer queen show ho.

• Like 1