Ricer Sightings

Saw this at WalMart in Kingman, AZ

Disgusting chrome wheels, stick on fender vents, euro tails, and a billet gas door. He was probably inside buying more shit to stick on it.

tiburon.jpg

Heres a newb ricer. Saw this one in Williams, AZ, shitty picture though.

Colored lug nuts, Honda Si (NOT Subaru Sti) sticker on front bumper and passenger door, euro tails, and Im pretty sure that its a legacy with a WRX spoiler

wrxsi.jpg

not a legacy, definitely a real sti, and when you zoom on the sticker it says sti, not si, hondas lettering is way different also

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked past it and didn't realize what I saw until I was across the street. It was some young punk kid, he tried to do a burn out when he left and failed miserably.

and four wheel drive cars with lsd's dont usually do burnouts very well, especially due to this being a stock sti

so the 15 hp sticker is just a myth? damn

on a side not how did i get negative rep for calling something a hoopty? even in my country ass town if every part of the car is a different color umm usualy it is assumed to be a hoopty:lol:

Harlequin Edition

220px-VWGolfHarlequin.JPG
magnify-clip.pngHarlequin Edition, Ginster yellow base color (see colors chart)

Volkswagen originally created the Design series to tour at International Auto shows. Due to the huge public response of the original four Design series, 60 more were produced. Eventually, 264 were made and offered in 1996, exclusively in the North American market.

Based on the 1996 Golf GL platform, the Harlequin model included: limited edition Harlequin paint scheme, limited edition Harlequin sport cloth seats, and silver-faced gauges. They were offered with several different wheel options.

One of the rarest VWs ever produced, the Harlequins were produced by swapping the body panels of four different colored Golfs. They are usually designated by their base color (the color of the car with no body panels attached). The base color is not repeated on any of the other body parts.

Harlequin Edition

220px-VWGolfHarlequin.JPG
magnify-clip.pngHarlequin Edition, Ginster yellow base color (see colors chart)

Volkswagen originally created the Design series to tour at International Auto shows. Due to the huge public response of the original four Design series, 60 more were produced. Eventually, 264 were made and offered in 1996, exclusively in the North American market.

Based on the 1996 Golf GL platform, the Harlequin model included: limited edition Harlequin paint scheme, limited edition Harlequin sport cloth seats, and silver-faced gauges. They were offered with several different wheel options.

One of the rarest VWs ever produced, the Harlequins were produced by swapping the body panels of four different colored Golfs. They are usually designated by their base color (the color of the car with no body panels attached). The base color is not repeated on any of the other body parts.

i understand it rare oem and whatever i just think it looks like a hoopty all multi colored that looks like the type of car u pull up next to a woman in and she says sorry buddy i am a real woman maybe you should talk to the guy in the prius behind you

• Like 2

If you drop a hot rod VR6 in it and slam it one some deep dish Borbets, then can you pick up chicks? :lol:

if i had one the first thing i would do it paint it all the same color then it would be nice in my eye..well i guess one could knock the clearcoat off of it and enter it into the under construction class :D

harlequin_800.jpg

wait, this was done on purpose?... i saw maybe 2 or 3 in my time and thought that the lady driving it had a heck of a time finding replacement body parts at the junkyard.

hmmm, interesting. i did not know but, now i do. :)

its like the rubicks cube of cars.... i think it would be kinda cool to see a 510 4-door Harlequin Edition'd out.