Ricer Sightings

agreed. I have one just one..... in my 2001 b5 audi avant (that means wagon for the kids) turbo that haz 20lbs of boost. no body kit actually de badged it. its not what you do its how you do........

There is a 1989 Dodge Caravan turbo that goes down to PIR and pulls 10's all day long with 35 lbs of boost. It looks like such a beater, but it has a three stage boost controller to keep it from spinning through 3rd. The dude is a bit ... odd. But he's a hilarious bastard. He'll go up to Honda boys, peak at their hood and say things like "Looks expensive!" Of course the Honda kids take this as an opportunity to start bragging about how bad ass their cars are, then he jumps in with "Looks expensive, not fast."

Then they challenge him, he points out the minivan with primer patches, etc. They laugh, he pulls out a $50.

He always goes home with more money then he came with.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a 1989 Dodge Caravan turbo that goes down to PIR and pulls 10's all day long with 35 lbs of boost. It looks like such a beater, but it has a three stage boost controller to keep it from spinning through 3rd. The dude is a bit ... odd. But he's a hilarious bastard. He'll go up to Honda boys, peak at their hood and say things like "Looks expensive!" Of course the Honda kids take this as an opportunity to start bragging about how bad ass their cars are, then he jumps in with "Looks expensive, not fast."

Then they challenge him, he points out the minivan with primer patches, etc. They laugh, he pulls out a $50.

Haha.. Reminds me of this one rabbit back in the day at the San Marcos In n Out races... Looked like shit but smashed on everyone.. and put up the cash...

OICS?

NOT RICE!!! But cool as in for this recent subject...

My friend Josh's car.. what if i told u this Volvo is the fastest car here.. would you believe me? 11sec car... lol

168709_190074621021122_106399546055297_620142_1302154_n.jpg

Does this look fast?

Has a Diesel turbo swap boosting 30psi

200010_684459226260_19903342_36899449_6808147_n.jpg

You sure? Because I see a z8 alpina, I drove one Sunday and it scared the shit out of me. Not sure what kind of power it puts down, but enough to make my butthole pucker.

Edit: nvm, just saw the diesel 30psi part. The alpina would give it a run for its money though!

lol this one comes close....

P7180010.jpg

P7180009.jpg

also spotted in Cali, prob last year I think? I was rollin down to socal.

silly ricers.... dont you know you look like a

2ajclye.gif

lol and it appears hes just telling all of lame french canada his car is the shit

P7180010.jpg

P7180009.jpg

double post fail :fu:

I am Latino, It's OK...the owner of that flipping focus is a Mexican. I gotta say, I have seen many rice cars in my time, but this one is probably one of my top 5 of all time. It is the ugliest shit I have ever seen, I would not even drive it for free. I would be embarrassed... The funny thing is, that this car in Central America and/or Mexico is a "chick magnet", it would get attention from like the hottest chicks in the plazas, and clean rides like what we have here, girls don't even look at them, they want bling, even if it is Autozone "bling" and meaningless, as long as it has china bling, you will get booty cause of your car... especially if it looks like this focus, LMFAO!

I am Latino, It's OK...the owner of that flipping focus is a Mexican. I gotta say, I have seen many rice cars in my time, but this one is probably one of my top 5 of all time. It is the ugliest shit I have ever seen, I would not even drive it for free. I would be embarrassed... The funny thing is, that this car in Central America and/or Mexico is a "chick magnet", it would get attention from like the hottest chicks in the plazas, and clean rides like what we have here, girls don't even look at them, they want bling, even if it is Autozone "bling" and meaningless, as long as it has china bling, you will get booty cause of your car... especially if it looks like this focus, LMFAO!

God bless the car ho's........best few years of my life lady wise was rollin the ricer crowd.

So Mexican/Central American chicks are tasteless AND dumb?

God bless the car ho's........best few years of my life lady wise was rollin the ricer crowd.

Got your turn more often than usual? :D

Just like in the US, other countries have Ghetto mofos as well and these Riced out cars are from such areas. So no, not all Mexican or South American women go for this kind of shit. Ghetto Bitches do! But as the same theory that chunky chicks give good head, the ghetto does sometime produce some very fine, but stupid, bitches!

These are the types that drive around blaring some accordion shit music with some dumb fuck yodeling about how cool it is to be in a cartel. They all have the same fucked up wanna be Guido haircuts or look like Turkish army recruits! I could go on, but why clue them in!

OICS?

I have seen that Van, I know who he is. And yes, he is fast as fuck. he is hella weird, kind of hippie but sabbie nontheless. SOB is a pretty god mechanic, and those vans have a lot of potential, I have seen them runs 10's and 11's. I am running 12's right now and my car is half the weight, LOL.

So Mexican/Central American chicks are tasteless AND dumb?

Got your turn more often than usual? :D

The answer is NO, not all Mexican Chicks are stupid and dumb, but yes they become stupid and dumb when a car like this rolls past them with the accordion shit music in the background "looking like a narco" with a bowl haircut. I have seen it in real life, my cousin has a 1990 dodge caravan in Guatemala with every type of Autozone bling you can put on the shit and well, the dudes gets chicks every freaken week. The dude is ugly as fucks but his car is "bling" so yeah... this shit gets you tail in those countries, seen in in real life.