Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to get a good shot of the sweet graffixxx.

IMAG0259.jpg

If you want a still picture of that for your archives ...Their kid must play 7th grade football in Tumwater...laugh.gif

.I actually had my son take a picture of it but, i needed to delete it to make some room on camera

Oh yeah I was in your neck of the woods for that one!

did you guys see the sweet hood too? I need to start using my girl more to get the drive by shots

If you want a still picture of that for your archives ...Their kid must play 7th grade football in Tumwater...laugh.gif

.I actually had my son take a picture of it but, i needed to delete it to make some room on camera

Ok.. WEll here is a Civic that came into the shop for a master cylinder.. Here are some oics of this ultra badass car... HAHAHA

rice1.jpg

rice2.jpg

rice3.jpg

Has Neons, Nology wires.. Glow water squirters for the wipers and a fucked up wiring job at taht... wipers dont even work either.. used electrical tape to patch up the kit also in certain areas...

Dear lord. This thread is nightmarish.

I'm a pump jockey at a local gas-station, I may have to hang out after work one of these days (Seein' how I can't whip out my cell phone on the clock.) and catch some pictures of the truly atrocious vehicles that come in...

If I can catch them I'll put some pictures of what I like to call the "Justin Bieber Honda Civic Club," two sixteen year old kids who look twelve and share an affinity for FWD weed whackers.

One has a 90's hatchback with a gutted interior, it is 'painted' in black primer accented by several dents and the overall appearance that he drove it through a mile of outstretched house keys. The other has a 93ish coupe that I assume was, at one time, red. These two will RALLY their cars into the station bumping god knows what through their 3-times-the-cost-of-the-car stereo systems, get gas, then go and sit in the parking lot and rev their engines as high as they can.. Every time they show up I hope they blow something apart. So far, no such luck...But I am a patient kind of sadistic asshole...I just hope I'm there the day it happens.

• Like 3