DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I went to Kdays for the Hotwheels---got there at 8am, Mgr says it aint til 9am---And its a friggin raffle? So at 9am 50 people show up, put in their name, and he calls out 8 at a time........never got called! 2 friggin hours and I get to go over the dregs......what a bunch of BS! If you get there first, get a number and go in the order........

Guest 510kamikazifreak

None here(just checked)

I do not think the Wagon will make it here.

That said,they have not "restocked" this year yet...

Maybe when Target opens here(spring) pickings will get better?

Ha! I didn't realize my box flared 510 made it onto Ratsun. I used the flares from the new BMW M3 that Hotwheels has out. You guys realize how hard it is to work with something that small? Trying to file the shape down, took me many hours to get it where it is.

As for the Boulevard cars, they aren't in AZ yet. I've checked *everywhere*. It also seems here that many places haven't restocked since the holidays. Most shops have nearly bare pegs in the toy aisle. Walmart, Target, and even Toys-r-Us don't have much on the shelves.

Ha! I didn't realize my box flared 510 made it onto Ratsun. I used the flares from the new BMW M3 that Hotwheels has out. You guys realize how hard it is to work with something that small? Trying to file the shape down, took me many hours to get it where it is.

As for the Boulevard cars, they aren't in AZ yet. I've checked *everywhere*. It also seems here that many places haven't restocked since the holidays. Most shops have nearly bare pegs in the toy aisle. Walmart, Target, and even Toys-r-Us don't have much on the shelves.

What-You-Talkin-Bout-Willis.jpg

Nice work getting the flares feathered in whatever they are from.

Just recently I was out at a local Flea Market and found a Hot Wheels stand. They had Hot Wheels Boulevard Hakosukas & 510 wagons. Had to buy a couple and for $5, you can't go wrong lol.

Check it out: http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2013/01/04/minicars-hot-wheels-boulevard-hakosuka-nissan-skyline-510-released/