DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the easiest place is right next to the mainline cars that you find on the hooks at your favorite retailer. Most people take apart other cars just to get the wheel set off. For example I am sure that most stores still have the Grand National Boulevard series, They have what you are most likely in search of. Look for them on sale as they always seem to be.

W4593.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

The name "corolla" is part of Toyota's naming tradition of using the name Crown for primary models: the Corona, for example, gets its name from the Latin for crown; Corolla is Latin for small crown; and Camry is an Anglicized pronunciation of the Japanese for crown, kanmuri.

What that logo represents is the C as a circle while the flowers make it a garland.... which is what the definition of 'corolla' is in Latin. Its a small crown normally a wreath or garland worn as a headdress...

Just sayin'

2391364163_d3234a079d.jpg

where does everyone go to get the sweet rims and rubber tires for hotwheels cars? i have a couple extra datsun's, ae-86's, and celicas that i want to do some shit to.

I've seen Hotwheels come out with packs of different wheels, a company called cozydog.com does Redline wheels & tires, and alot of people use donor cars for parts like Graveltrapp mentioned. Just have to look around to see what people have done and experiment

the easiest place is right next to the mainline cars that you find on the hooks at your favorite retailer. Most people take apart other cars just to get the wheel set off. For example I am sure that most stores still have the Grand National Boulevard series, They have what you are most likely in search of. Look for them on sale as they always seem to be.

W4593.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

what a waste of a grand national.

I have one of the tr6 in front of me here and the new wagon, It would be very difficult for the average person to distinguish between the two. Although the wagon uses a red 5 spoke and the tr6 is using an 8 spoke both have the same deep offset. I like the tr6 because they are more Watanabe looking. Just paint them black or bronze.

6826377837_f714e52909.jpg

HWX3091-L-4.JPG

I have one of the tr6 in front of me here and the new wagon, It would be very difficult for the average person to distinguish between the two. Although the wagon uses a red 5 spoke and the tr6 is using an 8 spoke both have the same deep offset. I like the tr6 because they are more Watanabe looking. Just paint them black or bronze.

[img=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7020/6826377837_f714e52909.jpg]

[img=http://www.1stopdiecast.com/12HotWheels/12Blvd/L/HWX3091-L-4.JPG]

I used the tr6 wheels on the 510 i built.

AB1034D9-76B3-4175-8C4A-FB291A3D71F2-27297A6EFAF-1DD4-4A5A-B813-04C11A5CA7A8-272