DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to an overseas sugar daddy connection, looks like I'm part I the cool kids club now... I've never really collected Hotwheels, although had a bunch as a kid. I live right ToysRUs so maybe it will be easy to keep up with collecting 510 versions.

8006567231_7ef23d4a1e_z.jpg

That wagon looks pretty sweet. I wonder when the release date is.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope not. Never found even one single BRE 510.

i feel ya, none ever made it to our area at all. I have a few friends that check the local stores everyday single for stuff, and they never got any in at all at our toys r us, our 5 walmarts, 3 targets, 2 Kmarts, 5 freddy's, none of them. The closest they ever came was 2 hours away from here.

I'll hit up the local Toys R Us tomorrow; I live right behind it. I'll see if there's anything good there.

Tristin, if you find a BRE one I know a guy in Australia that would (almost) kill for one.

Same with the goon(s).

If you stumble across any, let me know and I'll flood your PayPal account with Aussie dollars :)

Tristin, if you find a BRE one I know a guy in Australia that would (almost) kill for one.

Same with the goon(s).

If you stumble across any, let me know and I'll flood your PayPal account with Aussie dollars :)

Haha I love Aussie dollars! (I think I still have some from my trip last year).

It was funny when my boat (read: submarine) pulled into Perth, there were a few of us from Southern California. Perth and Freemantle looked exactly like a lot of the beach areas from Cali... Gorgeous blondes, the architecture, palm trees, and it was super sunny.

Anyway, a friend (also from California) and I had the saying about Australia: Australia was great! It was just like So Cal, but everyone had funny accents and there was Bomar (my last name) colored money!

Since I'm a little more effeminate that most guys, they thought I fit right in with all the highly decorative purple and pink money you guys had.