DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool work Redeye.

Seriously though, you have waaayyyy too much time on your hands.

Nice work!

Thanks, now that I have the process down I can make more. Just finished a batch.  :D

My grandaughter set them up for the photo shoot :lol: 

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

I think this is my favorite, the one that matches my truck a close second. 

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

I will have a few orange, green and red ones with me at Canby for distribution purposes :lol: 

IMG_4801.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I've been a long time troller of this site.I don't own a Datsun or a Nissan. I do love Miatas and Mazdas and anything old and Japanese. I have literally have spent hours and hours going through this forum and especially this thread about Hot Wheels. I collect and customize Hot wheels diecast and Monster Jam trucks. Super amped on that Datsun monster truck. You have given me a good idea! haha

I have 7 yellow Datsun trucks from last year's K day. Brand new, unopened. (actually I have 8 but one is to complete the set of 4 special K Day color cars.) I already have one that I have opened and on display so I don't need these and would like to sell/trade them. This seems like a good place to find a buyer. Figured I would join up and post. If this isn't allowed, please let me know. jJust trying to help someone on here get these Datsuns!

I can get some pics up if anyone is interested.

thanks!

Paul B

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I've been a long time troller of this site.I don't own a Datsun or a Nissan. I do love Miatas and Mazdas and anything old and Japanese. I have literally have spent hours and hours going through this forum and especially this thread about Hot Wheels. I collect and customize Hot wheels diecast and Monster Jam trucks. Super amped on that Datsun monster truck. You have given me a good idea! haha

I have 7 yellow Datsun trucks from last year's K day. Brand new, unopened. (actually I have 8 but one is to complete the set of 4 special K Day color cars.) I already have one that I have opened and on display so I don't need these and would like to sell/trade them. This seems like a good place to find a buyer. Figured I would join up and post. If this isn't allowed, please let me know. jJust trying to help someone on here get these Datsuns!

thanks!

Paul B

How much you want for them?

• Like 1

thanks!

Paul B

I'd like a couple yellow 620's :).

Love to see some of your customs as well. 

• Like 1

Also, RW how did you do the rust on your mad max manga? I'm trying to get ideas for something I'm working on.

I used paints from the miniature hobby game Warhammer 40k.

You start off with the Citadel paint "ryza rust". Looks bright orange, but, you brush over it with another Citadel paint called "typhus corrosion" and depending on how much you use, you get from a light to very dark rust effect.

Best way without a doubt ive found for doing realistic rust on models.

• Like 2

I replied to Charlie69 via PM about the yellow 620s.

I will look around to see what else I have still on the card that I could get rid of. Much rather they go to Datsun enthusiasts than some random customizer.

Gonna have to figure out how to post my photos on this forum. Not quite as easy as the other forums I am on.

• Like 2