DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

:rofl: I'm kinda special :rofl:

And that explains the upholstery card in my wallet next to my tattoo cards

Well i was telling him on Saturday , i had brought a couple yellow wagons to give him in my truck,,,,,,,,,,,,,  i bet i didn't get to the grandstands before i got sidetracked and completely forgot... Till about 30 seconds before i started typing this post.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need one of those Datsun Monster trucks. Ill have to find an extra loose one in my collection to make into a truck. How are you guys attaching the body to the monster truck chassis?

also, I have 2 full sets of the Porsche series still on cards if anyone wants them.

• Like 1

I'm not an avid collector, I just pick up the ones that I like.  Here are a few I've picked up recently.

IMG_20150620_145925_279_zpsctrsyo2v.jpg

This pic is of some of my other recent acquisitions including the NCC 1701 Enterprise from Star Trek Into Darkness, The Homer and a few I picked up today at wally world

IMG_20150627_162252_605_zpskxbzkviu.jpg

I have a few boxes of these, probably ranging around 3-4 hundred Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Micro Machines, those crazy cartoon cars, and pretty much any die cast cars that I liked at the time I bought them.  I don't collect the non-realistic hot wheels unless it has to do with subject matter that I enjoy, mostly muscle, Datsun/Nissans, Pickups and for some weird reason, vehicles with trailers, I don't know why but I like trailers of all kinds.

some day I'll dig out all of them and take a pic from about 30 yards away to get them all in the picture.  lol

• Like 4