DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found the one and only Kenmeri GT-R here this week, the first one I've seen so far. My local Wal-Mart actually carries the Hot Wheels Vintage Racing line, but there were no BRE 510s to be found.

blue72_hotwheels_kenmeri.jpg

I've heard that these are hard to come by in some areas....

blue72_hotwheels_hakosuka.jpg

I think I have 24 Hakos and around 18 Kenmeris. I need to find those new 240Z's and the red 510's oh and the BRE Vintage Racing. I first started out with just five of each car but that ended with the white 510's when I kept buying them. I think I have 30 of the white ones and I know I have 44 of the yellow 510's.

• Like 1

Some of you guys are going to end up with more Hot Wheels than me, and I work here!

Glad you guys are enjoying our offerings lately. Don't think you're done though, we'll be filling your collections for years to come ;)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

I just found the 73 skyline scored like 4 :cool: and got a few more of the #17 skyline.

Yeah for Kday----except 2 weeks ago the dick that worked there told me it was November 6th at 11:am----So, I'm glad that someone said Yay on the east coast. I called Kmart and they said, "Oh, its going on right now".....................at least when I went up I got 2 new 510's.............:)

This is why everyone else can't find any, because some people buy 15-20 of one car. What the heck are you going to do with all of those anyways? I usually buy two, one to take out of the package, and one to save.

We buy 15-20 of each car so we have door prizes for our blue lake show that we put on. Their great lil prizes for kids and stuff. Even though most parents dont give them to their kids lol.

• Like 1

This is why everyone else can't find any, because some people buy 15-20 of one car. What the heck are you going to do with all of those anyways? I usually buy two, one to take out of the package, and one to save.

If anyone in Frisco TX needs any I will give them some. Free, LOL!!!!! No Ratsuners out here except me.