Mt. Rainier cruise

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worse comes to worse I believe we are meeting in the tacoma krispy kreme pretty early, it's always nice to see more dattos first thing in the morning!

Sept. 24th , saturday free day, meet at Krispy Kreme at Tacoma Mall at 0830 and cruise up to the mountain

You are correct Zack, 8:30 at the Krispy Kreme

There will be three of us maybe four waiting in parking lot at military road and pacific Ave S it`s a goodwill store ,, but should be able to judge when you guys go by since ( Most ) of you will be driving Datsuns.So you guys probably can just keep rollin and we will catch up shortly..cool.gif

I'm debating where I will meet up with everyone. I live smack in the middle of Tacoma Krispy Kreme and the Good will on 160th. I think I'll go to K K and I,m tryin to get some 510 buddies of mine to come that are not ratsun members yet

Well I just want to say thanks to Rick for the idea for this cruise. It was a great drive, weather was fabulous, a bit foggy in the morning but cleared out before we got to the mountain. I dont have a digital camera so I cant post up pics, but there where photos taken so I am sure will be up soon...

And also thanks to Rick for the Food, next time my turn, so all and all a good fun day out in the country....

Rick was sitting there on the side of the road, so we pulled over to see if all was ok, said he was waiting for you all, told you where at a coffee stand so he took off, and so did we...sorry didnt see you guys..but we where heading to 167 not I-5.....

cant wait to see the pics...I need to get a new camera....so I can take pics also...