What happens when you go on ratsun during school.

So I was chillin in first period and decided I should go on ratsun on my iPod. The teacher didn't seem to care. Then he came over and said that ratsun is a a group of poor people who can't build a car, and that is inappropriate. So I got detention. WTF?

• Like 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha. He must have visited the site and got a ration of shit for being a retard, ask him how he knows about it. And i would fight getting detention over that. Maybe he saw you on the site, then went and logged off his gay pron and check out ratsun?

If you was my child, I would go to the school. Have a chat with the principal and then head over to the school board.

Last time I had to go to school for one of my kids. The principal and the teacher got fired for being a bunch of dumb asses.

They said the drawing my daughter had on her books was gang drawing. But all they were was drawings of the word Samoan. Which she is.

What got them fired was there was like 10 other kids that got in trouble for the same thing.

So I got all of the parents to sign a complaint and they was let go.

I got 5 bucks to get this kid a Ratsun shirt.

He should wear it to school!

• Like 1

Haha. Think I should get a ratsun sticker and stick it on the computer screen and wear a ratsun shirt for the rest of the year haha. And i think he does drive a prius. Ollz

lol whats his name and school address :lol:

Ill mail him a ratsun card with "suck a giant cock <3 Skib" written on it

DO EEET!!! Fuck that, put <3 JDM510 and his return address on it, just in case :D If jalen doesn't tell you, ask his brother sixtyninedime