New addition....in the works

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet. congrats man. kids are the best thing ever.

I dont want to see your 510 for sale because you had a kid later tho, that wont solve shit. You gotta make time for your kids, and some for you too... Reason i say this is cuz last few times someones had a kid their datsun was up for sale......................

Thanks guys... I know there will be time issues with datsun time and baby time. I'm sure I'll make it work. Being back in Cali with family is really going to help with that.

We gave my mother in law a snow globe last night that said "grandma". while she was opening it she thought it was something to cheer her up for her double knee replacement. She looked @ it, read it...I heard it in her voice when she read "grandma"....it was like she was questioning why it said that. Took about 5 seconds for the math to compute, then she looked @ us and her eyes lit up, "your pregnant!!??" LOL...it was classic, I really wish I could of gotten that on camera.

My sister is due with her 1st one in a month or so. My parents are getting TWO in one year!

sweet. congrats man. kids are the best thing ever.

I dont want to see your 510 for sale because you had a kid later tho, that wont solve shit. You gotta make time for your kids, and some for you too... Reason i say this is cuz last few times someones had a kid their datsun was up for sale......................

Naw the dime is safe. I'll off the s10 Blazer before the wagon.... plus the wagon wont fetch much as it sits right now =)

• 3 months later...

I'll just say, what happened in Vegas, did not stay in Vegas ;)

Yea, last time i went to vegas i got married.........we all know how well that worked out.....it would have been better if she had stayed there with the midget elvis that married us LOL!!!! Once again, congrats man!

Lol...you guys are great.....hahahahaha

No videos....It was a suprise....no time to set up.

I'm gonna take the wife on some quick 1st-3rd runs so the baby is used to acceleration and the whine of the blower.....

No videos....It was a suprise....no time to set up.

You mean you don't have a permanent set-up?

No need to tell her, just make it happen.

When mine found it-oh boi!

All of a sudden, we got a little camera whore here!!!

And, NO. Pics aren't happening.

You mean you don't have a permanent set-up?

No need to tell her, just make it happen.

When mine found it-oh boi!

All of a sudden, we got a little camera whore here!!!

And, NO. Pics aren't happening.

lol...we were in Vegas for the weekend on a business trip.

Wtf flatcat, throwin that shiz out there then no go? Bout as bad as me an the oicz of my ex wife lulz

just wow..... =)