Ratsun buisness cards

figured Id see if anyone was interested in doing some Ratsun buesness cards

to give to people ya run into or leaving on windshields ect.

they would prob run somewhere around ~$5-$8 for 100 cards + shipping

(just a guess for the moment)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to find a cheaper deal. My company just bought a bunch and I think they were 7 bucks for 500

it could run as low as $4 for 100 but Im not sure yet.

because if theres enough interest I would be ordering them in large bulk.

I just finished cards up for two customers and Im happy with the quality and bulk price I got from my printers.

The Inland empire meet made business cards with their meet days and also had the Ratsun website. I honestly took 20 cards and I gave them to any Datsun/Datsun owner I saw. I left them in windshields, houses, people, and so on. I wonder if it worked? Me creeping around finding Datsun and Datsun owners was fun.... I also felt professional! Welcoming them to the site and the meets.

2eDeYe' date='03 April 2011 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1301846433' post='453988']

I leave or hand out a sticker :D

I gave one to Kelly. He and Jesse came driving by my house when he bought his KC.

Skib, could you post a couple ideas you have for the cards. Would we be able to order them with our name on them. I would like to see your thoughts.

I would possibly like some too.

The Inland empire meet made business cards with their meet days and also had the Ratsun website. I honestly took 20 cards and I gave them to any Datsun/Datsun owner I saw. I left them in windshields, houses, people, and so on. I wonder if it worked? Me creeping around finding Datsun and Datsun owners was fun.... I also felt professional! Welcoming them to the site and the meets.

lolz Iv seen em :lol: I even have one in my wallet

Skib, could you post a couple ideas you have for the cards.

ya Im gonna draw some up

Would we be able to order them with our name on them. I would like to see your thoughts.

I would possibly like some too.

when i bulk order it all has to be the same design so I wouldn't be able to do individual cards.

I can leave a blank space for you to write your screen name in

Make them stand out. Ratsun is unique and different, the card should reflect that. None of the "logo here, name here, all in times" can't stand those cards. Maybe something like the header of the forum.

Maybe some friendly competition for the design?