Car show

datrod

Ya Mike i was shocked to see you jump out like that!:lol: I agree w/ Mike here, it was a well organized event & ran very smooth. I along w/ the SWDP/Ratsun guys would like to thank the Inland valley Z club for this event & we WILL be back w/ even more 620 maniacs !The people that were there [Ratsun site] were: BRE510,Rivdats, Ol yeller & son Ray,73 dats, Datsun dreamer,me [PCD], Steroid, Fontana 620, SDsurf, Datsun4u,Corey [1 low bullet & soon to join site],Datrod & stilltwisted. Heres some of my pics.............

Steroid & Corey...

DSC00869.jpg

Ol yeller gettin a trophy..

DSC00870.jpg

rivdats gettin his...

DSC00871.jpg

the guys not payin attention,,,haha

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

TY Darrin for the Ratsun logo....

DSC00876.jpg

a better group shot...

DSC00874.jpg

more soon, i didnt take that many but Corey did & he made me a disc of his :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mark,

I forgot about that picture!! Haha!! I never did remember to ask Koji what My bandana reads!!!! A guy with a Japanese bandana riding a Harley?!?!?

I also forgot to mention earlier that We had the pleasure to meet and visit with Benjamin and Daniel Hsu. These guys were here with Volume 1 # 1 of Their new magazine, Japanese Nostalgic Car. There was a lot of discussion and input with them. They do plan to include trucks in future issues. Their website is http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com They are also offering a great deal on charter subscriptions!! Check it out!!

I too want to shout out all my thank yous to everyone...I have pictures also and will be uploading them soon...Ya know it is just a pleasure for Ray and I to come hang out with everyone...My wife says that maybe next year we will have her white truck runnin and she will be there also. We have got to get Ray (my son) motivated to get either his pickup cleaned a bit to show or get a motor in his 510 wagon to bring next time.....MIKE!!! what an honor it is to have you RIDE the Big Twin down here just to hang out with us...Thank you sooo much for being there yesterday.....Again guys, thanks for the great get together and the wonderful Family feel of it

Great pictures everyone:)!! After the show my wife decided to take some pictures of the drive home!

leaving the show....................................................

trucks111.jpg

The drive home......Beautiful mountain side..................

trucks112.jpg

trucks113.jpg

Fishing anyone?......................................................

trucks116.jpg

After a wonderful day, I was tired!..............................

trucks529.jpg

Thanks to everyone for such a great day:D:D! See ya' next Time:)!!

I think Ron (olyeller) had the best day of all the ratsun boys. I think he walked away with $300.00 in raffle prizes.

Mark, Ron or Mike can one of you post a pic of the billet ratsun dip stick for me. I gave them all away. Would like to see if anyone might want one. I'm also working on a radiator cap and oli cap.

Yep John, I did indeed have a great time yesterday...I bought 10 bucks worth of tickets (14 tickets) and I "cashed " in 6 of them.................Oh and I "Trophied Too"!!...................Hey all you Ratsun peeps, check out what our man John has created. This is a dipstick handle for us only...way to go JOHN!!!

raatsunhandle1.jpg

ratsunhandle2.jpg

Yep John, I did indeed have a great time yesterday...I bought 10 bucks worth of tickets (14 tickets) and I "cashed " in 6 of them.................Oh and I "Trophied Too"!!...................Hey all you Ratsun peeps, check out what our man John has created. This is a dipstick handle for us only...way to go JOHN!!!

raatsunhandle1.jpg

ratsunhandle2.jpg

Thanks Ron.

& also look what showed up...a 2009 GTR Skyline!!! Quality Nissan has ordered 6 & 5 of them are already sold. This one was on display for awhile!!!!

2008DatsunShow047.jpg

2008DatsunShow049.jpg

2008DatsunShow051.jpg

2008DatsunShow087.jpg

2008DatsunShow008.jpg

2008DatsunShow028.jpg

2008DatsunShow095.jpg

2008DatsunShow100.jpg

& the Ratsun/SWDP crew....back row L-R

datsun dreamer [jason],rivdat [robert],SDsurf[mike],Ol yeller[ron],Fontana620[guy,Ray[son of ron],

middle

73 dat[Chris],Steroid[Mike/hoo-ray]

front

datsun4u[darrin],datrod[John,PCD[me],bre510[lawrence]

2008DatsunShow101.jpg

once again had a blast,love the family attitude & SWDP picked up a few new guys...:cool: C ya @ JCCS in Oct guys...!!

Hey guys, what a great time! I would like to say that it was alot of fun hanging out with you all and that it is awesome to get together and talk Datsuns. It is also awesome to see all those 620's and other classic datsuns in the same place, representing. Looking down that row and seeing all of those truck grills is "f"ing cool and I would imagine thats as close as I will come to knowing what it was like to walk down an isle at the Datsun dealership in 74! Thanks to whever brought the easy up, and Mike (Steroid)for showing up on his 2 wheeled chariot. Mark (PCD) was strugling with a back ache but still showed up and even won an award Congrats (Ron too). I look forward to our next gathering as long as mike leaves the heat in the desert!!!

Thanks Gentlemen for a fun Datsun filled day!

• 2 weeks later...