Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. Looks like we will have a good # of RATSUNS there,

Show time: 10am-2pm Sunday may 18 2008.

Gates open at 9am.

You can register the day of, but it would be better if you did it soon.:D

Washington office center in Murrieta Ca, 92562

corner of kalmia & Washington

Exit off I 15 at Cal oaks, go west to washington.

Hope to see a bunch of ya there.:cool:

Brian you can pay at the gate, costs an extra $5. Ill try & make the Doheny event too BTW.

not a $$ issue, i got shanghai'd into something that morning. i wouldnt make it out there before 3 now :cursing:

i may make it to the eagle rock swapmeet(same day) since its only 1 hour away, not 3.5...

see everyone on 5-10 then :D

Guest jaimesix
O.K. Guys. I'm Vice pres of (Z Car club inland valley) And we are holding our 6th annual DATSUN/NISSAN/INFINITI Auto Show on Sunday May 18th. In Temecula Ca. If I can get enough of you truck guys to show up we will have a truck class. So start thinking about it and post here. Also any of you 510 guys...

Z Datsuns and 510s. Nice car shows. I need to organize a Datsun 710, 610 and B210 car show. My kind a crowd :)

Jaime._________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

Iwill shine the li'l dude tomorrow in &out,wich way your coming,15 or 215,I will go throug canyon lake to the 15 from hemet or to temecula and back to murrieta.:rolleyes:

I'll probably be getting off the freeway around 8:30 am looking for a gas staion:D. Looking forward to meeting you:)!

I have to get there really early for set up. But there is an arco station right off the fwy. You guys could meet there and roll in together. We will stage all the cars at the mortuary across the street from the show. So don't give us too much shit or you might end up there.:D Just a note the cops in murrieta are really bored so watch yourself.

Jason i'll be at my friends house about 7.30 am & he only live 20 minutes away. Im hoping i can meet you guys there. If i dont i say lets park together inside if possible. John..will you guys be parking cars by make & model or is it..if you wanna park together you must roll in together? Jason call me when you get to the Arco 619-723-6235 & ill let you know how far out we are. BTW Guy is coming too but not in the 620, maybe call him too & see if he wants to meet there as well.

Jason i'll be at my friends house about 7.30 am & he only live 20 minutes away. Im hoping i can meet you guys there. If i dont i say lets park together inside if possible. John..will you guys be parking cars by make & model or is it..if you wanna park together you must roll in together? Jason call me when you get to the Arco 619-723-6235 & ill let you know how far out we are. BTW Guy is coming too but not in the 620, maybe call him too & see if he wants to meet there as well.

I'll be there staging the cars. All you guys can park together if you want, we have plenty of room. We are letting the clubs park together. So you guys are(CLUB RATSUN ) :cool: