Car show

datrod

O.K. Guys. I'm Vice pres of (Z Car club inland valley) And we are holding our 6th annual DATSUN/NISSAN/INFINITI Auto Show on Sunday May 18th. In Temecula Ca. If I can get enough of you truck guys to show up we will have a truck class. So start thinking about it and post here. Also any of you 510 guys. I'm tired of looking at the same old Z cars every year. So I would like to see some trucks and 510'S.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John will that show be @ the Nissan dealership? Id like to show this year w/ one of my trucks :D Im sure the SWDP guys will want to also.

We are working on a new venue for this year. It will still be in Temecula. But I don't think they are going to let us use the same lot this year. I'll post up the info when I get it. I just wanted to put something up here so you guys can plan ahead.:D

O.k. Guys. I talked the club into a trophy for you truck guys.:D All I need is three trucks to make a class. So you need to pre register. To give us time to order trophys. Six trucks two trophys, Ten trucks three trophys. You see where this is going. More trucks = Trophys. It will be held in Murrieta this year, I'll get the address soon and post it here. Its right off I 15 at cal oaks just north of Temecula.

(zcciv.com)

• 2 weeks later...
OK John, looks like you can count me in as well...I'll get "ol Yeller" shined up and purdy fer the show...

Thanks Ron. May will be here soon so register soon. ZCCIV.com. I hope that Mark can make it. Looks like datsun dreamer is in & bre510 with his 620. hang 510 with his dime. So it looks like Ratsun will be makin a good showing.

• 3 weeks later...
where's the show going to be? got the Temecula part :)

It will be held in Murrieta Ca. Just north of Temecula. I-15 at Cal Oaks exit. I'll have an address next week.

• 4 weeks later...