Car show

datrod

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARCO station bout 8-8:30?..I will meetcha'all there, if that is cool...My cell is (909) 762-7241.....Jason, keep your eyes open fer me, i will be goin down the 15 as well....................Ron.............Oh John is there any shade around there or are we gonna have to get under our vehicles to beat the sun? LOL

I'll be looking out for you Ron:D, Good point about the heat and shade! Bring lots of Cold Drinks:D! I will get some Ice at the ARCO if theres any available:D!.

yep gonna drag out my cooler fer shure...c-ya man yanna (hows that fer redneck spellin...!!):mellow:

Gentlemen ill try & be there at the meet time but i may b running just a tad behind so maybe u guys could wait a few...? ;) Jason or Ron call me when ur at the spot 619-723-6235. Also ill b bringing my EZ up canopy for shade...its gonna b warm...:blush:

Thanks to all my RATSUN peeps for comming out to the show today. I think we did pretty well, Three trophys for the ratsun members. 2 trucks & Marks bad ass green goon. Sorry I didn't have more time to hang out. but I was pretty busy riding the bike all over making sure every one was taken care of. Then cleaning up the place after, Can't wait to take a shower, then some sushi and the lazy boy. If I counted right I think there were at least 15- 20 ratsun people, and like 5 620's and 2 goons. Thanks again.

Alright guy's, Just got some pictues uploaded from ZCCIV in muritta today:D good turnout from Ratsun and SWDP:). Got to meet alot of new people along with some old friends:)! Me and my wife had a great time! Thank You everyone for the great show:D! Here are some pictures:).................

were we met at the ARCO.........................

trucks481.jpg

trucks484.jpg

The trucks and mike 100 Anniversary Harley:).......................

trucks480.jpg

The guys hanging out before we get going to the show:) Hey is that Steroid....He made it to the show:).............

trucks482.jpg

The drive to the show:).............................................

trucks492.jpg

trucks491.jpg

trucks502.jpg

Mark parking his Beautiful wagon:D..................

trucks496.jpg

Datrod cruising on his bike:D...................

trucks501.jpg

mark(pcd) and Datrod's awesome wagons:)..................

trucks504.jpg

trucks525.jpg

trucks521.jpg

The trophy winners:)...........................................

trucks511.jpg

Ratsun and SWDP Representing:D.........................

trucks515.jpg