How would I go about hosting a Ratsun Meet?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could at least pout your area in your profile so we ALL know what area you are from. We all like local Ratsun meets.

Or you could, I don't know, maybe read the thread to find useful information...

LOL you guys are awesome. ok so i dont have to pass anything past anyone before setting it up? I was thinking about seeing if I could set one up at the Dick's Drive In here in North Seattle. but Im unsure if they'd be down for it.

HumanoidTHe23rd: Take it from me, just pick a decent location, set a date and time and as the saying goes, "if you build it, they will come".

It may not be the biggest turnout but you'll have accomplish what a lot of people just talk about when they say "we should have a meet". Good luck.

Find a venue that will allow a meet, or just pick somewhere where there is a lot of parking. Pick a date & time. Sat or Sun work best obviously. Noon is a good time to show. Once youve got that established just put it on the Ratun evnts calendar :cool: I think Dicks would be cool. You talkin bout the one of Lake City, or the one off Holman Rd. Or the one on 45th? :blink:

There's only one town in the world with 5 locations to get a warm bag of dicks.

Small meets they don't care about, if there is gonna be 50+ cars they want warning. Better parking @ the lake shitty loc

How would I go about hosting a Ratsun Meet? I would love to organize a meet and was wondering if there is anything I should do before hand.North,out in the country. Seems the only meets around here are in the asphalt jungle last two seattle,tacoma.

Mmmmm....Dicks :lol:

That's me..........___^ , chompin a double deluxe. :D

Edit: What???111? Rick there's plenty of local flavor nearby on Lake City Blvd + bars for those so inclined...oh and uhh Nuff is the skate area still there?

Not alot of parking at any of the Dicks Restaurants. It would be tough to get the cars all toghether. I would think of a more open location, lots of empty parking lots on the weekends in the N, Seattle area. That park and ride lot under I-5 in the Ravenna area of Seattle work pretty good a few years back. Easy on and off freeway both directions, only a couple of blocks from Greenlake and the 45th Dicks location. Could do a cruise around the lake and then to Dicks...But that is just my opinion...

8e2674c4.jpg

• Like 1

Not alot of parking at any of the Dicks Restaurants. It would be tough to get the cars all toghether. I would think of a more open location, lots of empty parking lots on the weekends in the N, Seattle area. That park and ride lot under I-5 in the Ravenna area of Seattle work pretty good a few years back. Easy on and off freeway both directions, only a couple of blocks from Greenlake and the 45th Dicks location. Could do a cruise around the lake and then to Dicks...But that is just my opinion...

8e2674c4.jpg

GREAT Idear! :cool: