pic of your dime

Icehouse

I ran into Pete's car at SEMA last year.... So amazing in person!! The craftsmanship is exactly what you would have expected :-)

Just wait till you guys see "Macgyver's" build. Bubble gum zip ties and a ton if paper clips hold this bad boy together!! ;).

Not really but.....maybe a few here and there..

Almost forgot the ducktape.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stored in a barn for 17 years. Working on getting it back on the road. All it needs is everything!

garage510.jpg

Keep at it, I'm in that same boat. My cars have been sitting for a while to. Here's a 72 I plan to have up and running soon.

FECDF369-C948-404B-B6FD-F14A3F6194E3-164

6A3D15A3-980B-4D36-AF1A-3131C4A8AFAD-164

9D23E4F0-2C92-403C-817A-FB3EB9A474CE-164

My big problem is I only have my weekend off to get anything done.

• Like 1

Not my car obviously LOL, but looks like an awesome S15 built in a '73 :thumbup: :thumbup:

http://www.modified.com/features/modp-1206-1973-datsun-510/

(sorry if this is not the right place to put this :angel:  but it was too awsome to not share  :geek:  )

Since its not yours (the whole point of this specific thread), youd want to post the link/images into this thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/51983-random-510-pics/

Asked and answered. :rofl:

Probably should have gone in the random 510 pic thread. And maybe add some pics. B)

modp-1206-01%2B1973-datsun-510%2Bcover.j

Thanks for the heads up :-) still learning how to navigate this site :-)

And thanks for posting a picture - I was on my PC in tha garage and couldn't remember my photobucket password :rofl: lol

Thanks for the heads up :-) still learning how to navigate this site :-)

And thanks for posting a picture - I was on my PC in tha garage and couldn't remember my photobucket password :rofl: lol

Youre allowed to hotlink here. Just go to whatever website the photo is on, right click and copy the URL for the image. Then use it here just like your own image. I barely ever save random images to my own photo account... makes shit too cluttered. 

• Like 1

Could be '68 with post 68 rail lights too, bit agreed, moar oics!!

It could... but that would mean the trunk has been replaced too, since it had the Datsun script on the trunk.  And wasn't the 510 script in a different location(not under the tail light...)?

Agreed, Agreed, more oics!

It could... but that would mean the trunk has been replaced too, since it had the Datsun script on the trunk.  And wasn't the 510 script in a different location(not under the tail light...)?

Agreed, Agreed, more oics!

He is in Australia.  Those are standard issue bumpers for all year P510's.