pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry KlassicMotion. Thanks for the heads up on http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26311-nsfw-hotties-and-dotties/. I just posted there.

Here you go on my Datto pics and I'm done. 

Post it here:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26311-nsfw-hotties-and-dotties/

But I want to see more of your car.  You got more pics?

SSR GPO 17"

be6cb91d-31b7-4b33-a68d-d431291ca5ed_zps

With the old SSR Super Mesh 15"

DSC05185.jpg

Cosmo 13B REW Rotary engine, Turbonetics T-62 BB

nisei2008.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Datzilla why is it we've never seen you at Summit Point, WV at the East Coast 510 Meet every May? Your 510 is very nice and we'd love to have ya come on down for the weekend of racing, pallet fires, partying and in general just hangin out. Oh by the way, did you know Pete Brocks V8 Monster 510 is called Datzilla?

D62FC30B-0203-432C-ADF0-F4FD2C24FD3F-179
A2D49B94-A6A0-4466-8279-56AE9852A24E-179
96BE4453-ADEB-4125-9D8C-8ACDC19FBAC6-179

Yeah, quick510 just let me know about pete Brock's "datzilla" last week.... I'm going to register an old 72 plate to keep it nastalgic once I find a nice pair....

As far as the east cost meet.... I've owned the car for about a year now an I'm still making her road trip ready. Had some issues when I first got her and enjoyed her this simmer but was not ready for a long road trip. now its at a friends house (has a 6 car garage with the works) doing my motor swap. Hopefully everything will be ready for the next meet! I can't wait to get out into the scene again and look forward to meeting and putting sone faces to these"screen names".

Hey Datzilla why is it we've never seen you at Summit Point, WV at the East Coast 510 Meet every May? Your 510 is very nice and we'd love to have ya come on down for the weekend of racing, pallet fires, partying and in general just hangin out. Oh by the way, did you know Pete Brocks V8 Monster 510 is called Datzilla?

I ran into Pete's car at SEMA last year.... So amazing in person!! The craftsmanship is exactly what you would have expected :-)