Sorry ladies but I might news to strangle my dam wife

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datwifey, did you see the rest of the post? haha, i was just messing around. Id be pissed to, thats messed up.

I swear you edited it, or maybe I just didn't read all of it.... lol :D

Chicks and their mind games..... I'm not sure how more men don't go gay.

Shes already had more than one vacation in the last 14 months!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats ridiculous make her get the money back if the tickets and booking isn't refundable is it transferable? Make her sell them. She is wasting money at least after you build your car some of the money could be recouped by selling it. A Vegas vacation is just a giant toilet bowl to flush you money down in.

ibtl??? awww come on the guy needs some support, but seriously man. Anger will get you almost nowhere and you mentioned kids. Go with the flow and get a separate savings account she does not have access to. There will always be next year ( i know easier to say that admit )

I did say that Vegas was our cheapest option for a full week, I lives in social and Yuma az so Mexico is way over done for me.

I'm really sad about all this, but I guess I'll have to make the best out of it. On my lunch break I'm going to call the travel agent an try to reschedule the vaca sense it's none refundable maybe I can push it back a bit.

She knew canby was during this time because I already told her that I schedule pto from work to go with my boys all weekend

Damn that sucks. I am kind of in the same boat except my honey do list always gets bigger and the closer I get to finishing the list. I think I may be able to start working on my truck again. But that doesn't seem likely.

That also reminds me I need to order some headers before all my money is gone. Also pics would help in making this decision to either kick her to the curb or just hang in there.

-J

Thats ridiculous make her get the money back if the tickets and booking isn't refundable is it transferable? Make her sell them. She is wasting money at least after you build your car some of the money could be recouped by selling it. A Vegas vacation is just a giant toilet bowl to flush you money down in.

^^ rob your quote says it all.

"Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price."

Theres nothing we can say to make this better. Whats done is done, there is no refund available.

You could offer up the shit she bought on CL, see if someone wants to buy it out. Sure you would have to take a small hit but maybe you could recoop some of your losses.

Spending all your cash. Pulling you away from your hobby of "stupid old cars." Something else is going on here. My wife is in NO WAY into cars, but she supports me and my hobby. Did your wife support you before? Whats changed in the relationship to make her hate it? Start talking or this marriage ain't gonna be bliss.

-B

Spending all your cash. Pulling you away from your hobby of "stupid old cars." Something else is going on here. My wife is in NO WAY into cars, but she supports me and my hobby. Did your wife support you before? Whats changed in the relationship to make her hate it? Start talking or this marriage ain't gonna be bliss.

-B

This and well for the kids, who you obviously care about. It seems that as of right now things can still be water under a bridge. Talk so that this wont change. Kids do weird things when the family splits. My sister couldn't go 2 weeks without a boyfriend when my dad left (This has been the case for the last 7 years of her life). My good friend became enemies with his mom who he lived with, and barely ever spoke with his father (busy guy...), I would not say he is fine at all.

I think people are reading into this too much. Some chicks are just plain dumb and don't think about things before they do them. She may have good intentions but might not be the sharpest crayon in the box. However if she does stuff like this a lot, you need to show her your ban hammer and let her know you wear the pants.