My wife is the shit

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha @ Hercules. Nah, I'm not really like that. I just had an idea, he was turning 30, so I went with it. I dig the Dattos pretty much just as much as he does, so I love the sign as well. :)

And thanks to all of you for the rep points...... I'm fucking killing it!! :lol:

• Like 8

The only bad thing about the neon sign is that I am not sure where to hang it. I want to put it down in the garage, but I want it visible too. My DatWifey even had the idea to hang it above the TV, but there wasn't room. Damn!

Get rid of the TV and just sit there and look at the sign in all its awesomeness all night!! :lol:

Too Kewl fer Skool! Where and how much? Me likey mucho though I want a roadster or 411 wagon one.

Pete

http://www.anythingneonwa.com/

I'm not sure who Chuck Hamling is (his name is listed in the logo of the site), but I was in contact with Matt and he's the one who made it for me. It came out to right around $350 after it was all said and done.

They're based out of a house in Port Orchard.

• Like 1