Worth $1400

Burabuda

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, kinda getting tired of seeing those grills. Back in the early 90's, here we go with another back in the day story, my friend was selling a new one in the box for $150 and everyone thought they looked to much like a B210 grill and passed on it! Even I didn't want it!

Wish I had bought it just to flip it! :lol:

no offense to ratsuners with that grill, but it's become the gucci handbag for your dime :rolleyes:

It sure is. And I love me some Gucci.

Apparently the 510 fans in Japan don't like Gucci, because they have been quick to dump these grilles. But some are catching on to how much they are fetching stateside... ;)

well like jesse pointed out, there was a time (probably when most of you guys were still in diapers) that these grills were laughed at and hated on

i think i payed $75 for mine, and kick myself for not stocking up :lol:

Depends on what time frame you're talking about :lol:

I remember seeing them for a couple hundred back when I started looking, but even then I couldn't afford it, I still can't afford a couple hundred, if I could my dime would be running :lol:

Even though it is the "it" grille right now, I am a fan on certain cars. I don't think it would look good on mine in its current state, but the iteration of the car will be a "pissed off" look that I think this grille would complement. Maybe by then prices will have settled down because I have no intention of spending $1000+ on a grille.

Now I'll pass, still a DAMN good looking grill, but seems like every "show" dime has it.

I'm not sure about that...there's a few out here that are definately not show cars with them on. Take mine for example it's not a show wagon by any means but I had it so why not throw it on to roll with it for a while.

IMG_7552.jpg

IMG_7556.jpg

Im hoping someday someone will start making repro's of these grills cause thats the only way I will ever own one. Im not cheap in general but spending a grand on a small plastic grill doesnt seem smart.

hmmmmm carbon fiber version to go with a carbon fiber hood, I'm just ricer enough to do something like that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Even though it is the "it" grille right now, I am a fan on certain cars. I don't think it would look good on mine in its current state, but the iteration of the car will be a "pissed off" look that I think this grille would complement. Maybe by then prices will have settled down because I have no intention of spending $1000+ on a grille.

One of the main reasons this grille gained popularity is that it allows more room for a front mount intercooler...