Model Cars (Japan magazine) Datsun 510 photo shoot/drive Saturday, 1/29/11 Torrance, CA

jun

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

son of bitch...I could not have taken my goon but I would have loved to roll with you guys.... seeing all them together....man.

The BRE 2dr..does that belong to an older guy out of Whittier? Have not spoken to him in a long time.

Pretty tight ass pics and so many clean rides. thanks for sharing. wish I was there with my wagon. Jun your tires are glistening and the wheels are super chubs and the yellow wagon I believed owned by the promoters of katy's nest or the Japanese nostalgic car show is super clean. love the longchamps. Thanks Hang510 for sharing pics and tnanks for telling people that I sell tokico shocks got a couple of inquiries lately.

son of bitch...I could not have taken my goon but I would have loved to roll with you guys.... seeing all them together....man.

The BRE 2dr..does that belong to an older guy out of Whittier? Have not spoken to him in a long time.

Yea it belongs to that old ass guy Lawerence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the owner of this car on here? Build thread maybe? :cool:

He's not on here, but I know him well. He's all over my build thread, helped me with all of my engine and suspension details. His Sunny handles like it's on rails, the suspension on that car is dialed. I doubt he'd ever have the time to start a build thread, unfortunately.

doh..well he's older then me....I have not seen that car in a while. Ran into him @ cold stone a while back (beach and whittier blvd).

Hey Fixer, yup it's me. These dayz I don't go anywere fast, haha. Feel free to stop by some time. I might light up the BBQ for you :D

Hell I think I have Lawerence by at least 10 years. :lol:

You and me both! I'm going to fucking retire within a year :D

Seriously, that was a GREAT drive and a lot of fun. I much prefer looking at cool Datsuns on the road than in a parking lot!

You and me both! I'm going to fucking retire within a year :D

Seriously, that was a GREAT drive and a lot of fun. I much prefer looking at cool Datsuns on the road than in a parking lot!

Your going to retire in a year. :fu:

And yes it was a great drive. I'm thinkin we should do it again soon.

Damn guys. So flippin sweet. If you could see the ice and snow wasteland I am in right now, you could imagine my envy. Datsuns, friends, sunny weather (AND GRASS!), beautiful drive, wow I sigh at the thought!

Ahhhhh someday I will visit the west coast in a Datsun.

• 3 weeks later...