Low Mileage "Lite Cactus Green" Project

DatDoug

HELL, YEAH!

Been waiting too see this one finished.

You get those wheels finished/ mounted, Doug?

Yes Nas I did get those wheels painted & the tires mounted. They are going on the truck after paint :D

PICS :fu:

ralleys.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have her ready for saturday? :frantics:

That was the plan but it doesnt look like it. I have too much to do! Gotta clean the frame & wheel wells so I can undercoat them. Gotta mask & paint behind the grille area. Gotta clean & coat the floorboards. Gotta mount all the lites. Gotta wire the stereo. Gotta mount the seats. Gotta........ :frantics:

Got some final assembly done & the underside/wheelwells undercoated. Still have to clean & mount bumper, Fix the hood trim & paint & mount, Mirrors, antennae, door weatherstripping, window squeeges, & more :P

Before masking

007.jpgAfter Masking

001-3.jpg002-3.jpg003-2.jpg004-2.jpg005-2.jpg006-1.jpg

• Like 1

i think im in love!!!

looks bitchin doug!!!!!!

Thanks man :cool: I am really digging this color :wub: I would like to go a lil lower I think. I already took a leaf out of the back. Maybe 1-1/2" in the front & 1" in the back.

Got the stereo insalled last nite & today mounted the bucket seats & mirrors. Took her out for the maiden voyage. She ran & drove awesome! No vibrations, rattles or squeaks. Nice & quiet with the stock muffler & 1.5" exhaust :cool: Now the fun part for the next week or 2 driving & working out all the bugs.

Still have to clean the engine bay & find some mats for the floor. Down the road a 5 speed & pull motor to clean & paint. But thats for later. Rite now I just want to D R I V E :cool:

Ooh nice, that's nice! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled when I'm in purdy, I've seen you in your wagon a few times flyin by, I wanna see this one on the road too!

Yah maybe you would see me more often if you went to the shows! ;)