620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec... long time ago I was in a Tac mini truck club. There was me and maybe another guy who had those windows. Can't remember the name of the club it's been so long. Used to meet at Godfather's on 38th right by the freeway. I'd come up from Oly every week.

Yea, I think these could be an affordable option for trucks these days. I remember seeing these for the 720s and similar sized windows too. If I found one for my HB I'd get it for sure.

I was in the same club. That was Moonlight Mini's. I was rolling my red 74 620. Did you go to "The Jungle" at Enumclaw fairgrounds?

I was in the same club. That was Moonlight Mini's. I was rolling my red 74 620. Did you go to "The Jungle" at Enumclaw fairgrounds?

Yea, Moonlight.  Not sure I could have remembered that name though, kinda feel old...  I had a yellow '74 620 with aluminum slots.  

Never did Enumclaw, but the bigger runs I made were down to Washougal, and then somewhere in Pierce County, maybe the Spanaway area.  Otherwise Tuesday nights at Godfather's on 38th.