620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see that Yellow one drive by my office on Iowa / Palmyrita in Riverside Yesterday afternoon ?

Most likely.......that Yellow '73 or the white '72 is at K&N filters Monday thru Wednesday just block over on Citrus. :)

Did I see that Yellow one drive by my office on Iowa / Palmyrita in Riverside Yesterday afternoon ?

you probably did see that truck on Iowa...I get off work at 2:00 Monday thru Weds (K&N Filters) and

head east on Iowa to columbia....be drivin "ol Yeller" alot now...startin to get "whitey" sorta ready

for JCCS.........................

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSC_0112.jpgDSC_0110.jpg

I've owned that Flex Thru since 87, will be installing into a chopped KC I'm going to build. I love drop spindles.

I should have kept the frame after I broke the glass on my Flex-Thru. That window was the best way to let some air out the back window and are still the coolest back window option....

I should have kept the frame after I broke the glass on my Flex-Thru. That window was the best way to let some air out the back window and are still the coolest back window option....

If I had the cash I would bring back the Flex-Thru for all trucks. I'm surprized no one has. It's definatlly the all time coolist window.

• 1 month later...

Nah, it's just edited no splicing.... I got bored and went into the fifth floor parking struture at work and shot some pics and edited them.

I also have Hi-Res Un-Cropped perfect for a 'puter wallpaper, and this one in high-er res... cause photobucket resized it.

It's too big to upload in imageshack, damn picture is 10mb

If I had the cash I would bring back the Flex-Thru for all trucks. I'm surprized no one has. It's definatlly the all time coolist window.

Wait a sec... long time ago I was in a Tac mini truck club. There was me and maybe another guy who had those windows. Can't remember the name of the club it's been so long. Used to meet at Godfather's on 38th right by the freeway. I'd come up from Oly every week.

Yea, I think these could be an affordable option for trucks these days. I remember seeing these for the 720s and similar sized windows too. If I found one for my HB I'd get it for sure.