620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow there's some nice 620s on here. This is my p.o.s.lhd01.jpg

Its all i could get here in the UK, please someone sell me a solid 620, Im currently looking in Australia , Japan and Thailand but if a bargain truck came along in USA, and in the right location to make shipping easy I could be tempted (but steering wheel on wrong side for UK) I have cash waiting for the right truck!

1977 Datsun, '91 Napz motor, '85 Toyota straight front axle, '87 Toyota rear axle, 5 speed from a '91 Nissan hardbody, 33x12.5x15r, 4 inch suspension lift.

Still building, lookin for a toyota IFS box and highsteer kit, make it a real mountain crawler.

• 2 weeks later...

No0b here. I've had a bunch of Datsuns, but this is my first 620. Found it listed locally on Craigslist. 93,000 miles on the L18 with an automatic. I love it, and I'll be lurking here to absorb more Datsun info.

How it looked a couple days ago when I bought it:

036.jpg

037.jpg

As of yesterday:

038.jpg

Ok, so the first pic. is one that Datdoug took a few years ago before my bestest friend PtheDude bought it out from under him. PtheDude decided it was to nice to part out so it eventually found its way to my garage where it sat up in the air for a year being swapped to a 5 speed from auto and being detailed top to bottom. The second pic is at the Old School Reunion in Bothell, wa, bout a month ago .. . my labor of love!

I have a gazillion pics of the build from start to finish but my PC crashed awhile back and Im still trying to dig all my pics out for a build thread . .

LiLHustler001.jpg

About 3 years later at the Old School Reunion -

167.jpg

• Like 2

Yep that's the same one! Here's the pics I took the day my X @#$% wife had it impounded, and I have to pay $400 to bail it out.

Truly a work of art, Ryknot. luvuman

I've been lucky, my new baby at the bottom.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

00ccf1c6.jpg

Blue.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, so the first pic. is one that Datdoug took a few years ago before my bestest friend PtheDude bought it out from under him. PtheDude decided it was to nice to part out so it eventually found its way to my garage where it sat up in the air for a year being swapped to a 5 speed from auto and being detailed top to bottom. The second pic is at the Old School Reunion in Bothell, wa, bout a month ago .. . my labor of love!

I have a gazillion pics of the build from start to finish but my PC crashed awhile back and Im still trying to dig all my pics out for a build thread . .

LiLHustler001.jpg

About 3 years later at the Old School Reunion -

167.jpg

Fuckin love this truck B) TopNotch job of bringing this LilHustler back to life :thumbup: