620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr! i can't get them to upload on photobucket!! (i'm getting frustrated) ugh go to facebook (if you have one) type in Dusty Wheeler.. might have to friend me idk it keeps changing and i can't keep up, and go to my photos and check out the alblum The Toad and also my mobile uploads.. i know it's a hassle but photobucket can PHuck off :P

i got my fawn colored pittie as my profile pic (love that dog) lol i shoulda said that.. oh and i bet 99% of those dusty wheelers are guys.. i don't know any other chicks with the name dusty and it's not short for anything.....

as for the pic you must be refab-ing from the ground up eh? (no not canadian eh.. i'm up in western WA)

work horse/show truck/ family car/you name it, it is it <-- 500# round bale..... gotta LOVE datsuns!

Snowed in <-- had like 8" of snow on my truck when we had that storm.. wasn't goin' anywhere lol

suicidal bird season <-- spring 2011, score is now birds 0 datsuns 2 (spring before i hit another 1 in my b210 lol)

he traded the 2wd in pic 1 for the 4x4 in this one <-- hubby's new truck just happened to match the toad.. we <3 620's (both are '79's)

let me know if these links work or not

lol why? i like the stock or higher.. must be this high to ride this ride... lol.. i'm aq country gril so have no use for bagged.. bagged and lowered dont do loggin roads or even hay hauling.. that round bale was the firt of 3 we hauled before he traded it off.. that little truck went through hell lol but was still going strong when we traded

when i found toad she was on craigs list with another truck, she had no motor and was covered in green slime.. the other had no breaks.. they wanted $100 for toadand $200 for the other so ken (ken620 on here) and i picked them up.. i traded ken my rims (wide 6 lug slotted mags) for toad and we've been kinda building and painting her ever since...

on my? they're slotted aluminum mags that ken painted back when he had his luv before we met.. those rims have been around a time or two.. they're 14"s i'm looking for a set of 15"s cuz i wanna get a set of 26" swampers or the like.. no i'm not making my truck a 4wd, i just want good tires or go with my good motor, so i can rip it up like the big boys with my little blue flatbed lol

Hi and thanks! They're actually custom 15s". Chevy centers with 7" barrels. Truck has the front disk conversion done on it so I needed the upgrade. I bomb can'd it in the backyard. The baby moons are the original ones that I had fitted to the new centers and the beauty rings are also from a Chevy. Oh...and the white walls are Moon Eyes toppers. Thanks again!

Looking real good!!! Are those stock wheels that are painted?

i agree... its a such a shame... some ppls kids, i swear...

i think i have it figured out :D

Project Toad my WONDERFUL blue flatbed

When i first got her:

whenigotthetoad.jpg\

sideviewday1.jpg

themissinglink.jpg

And then i noticed at some point in her life my poor toad was wrecked.. (but for $100 and a "clean" title can't complain especially when we got a RUNNING parts truck a week later for $75)..

.111610181548.jpg

Woo! lights work! and are hella bright!

122510135922.jpg

and she was FINALLY brought home summer of 2011 after being in the shop for a little over a year

Photo-0005A.jpg

lots of pics :) i got more i think there's like 98 pics lol i hope these worked idk let me know :)

photo.jpg

photocopy.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

78 620... Newbie here so i'de like to introduce my rat! Many plans coming... so far things done are:

Re-indexed torsion bars

Belltech 3" Lowering blocks

Rebuilt L20b Head (Thermostat failure)

Future Plans:

KA24de swap (bought mounts from Redeye just waiting for the L20B to blow up)

Disc brakes all around

Mount 15x10 Mickey Thompson Rims

Z car flares

Thanks to the forum I've learned alot! "Search" Button actually does work!! If there's any Northern California 620's in the area I'de love to meet you all!!

Love the truck bro..stance would be sick with zg flares! we should meet up when i get my truck running again dry.gif im in fairfield