620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

thanks 2edeye i just got my wheels back from the machine shop heres a few photos. there are a few things that i need to do. the truck has 66k original miles belonged to a 64 year old man who was moving to hawaii to retire and he was gonna give it to his son but his son thought it to be too old. love this little sucker and runs like a top. original motor too btw the tire size on here is 245/45/18's with near stock ride height in front and 2 inch lowering block in rear, new shocks all the way around and barely clears front fenders.

truck.jpg

sidetruck.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks 2edeye i just got my wheels back from the machine shop heres a few photos. there are a few things that i need to do. the truck has 66k original miles belonged to a 64 year old man who was moving to hawaii to retire and he was gonna give it to his son but his son thought it to be too old. love this little sucker and runs like a top. original motor too btw the tire size on here is 245/45/18's with near stock ride height in front and 2 inch lowering block in rear, new shocks all the way around and barely clears front fenders.

It's a great looking truck.

I'm running 225/40's and have folded the lip on the front fenders. Rubs a little at full lock, not a big deal. :)

im gonna go with a smaller profile tire alot like what you have right now. the caster being changed when i lower the front end is making my wheels hit and be pushed closer to the front bumpers arch causing it to rub like crazy. i appreciate the compliment man. picked it up for 1500 bucks and bought the wheels for 125. tires were used so it didnt hurt me to try and get new ones

2eDeYe' date='07 December 2011 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1323275477' post='588846']

It's a great looking truck.

I'm running 225/40's and have folded the lip on the front fenders. Rubs a little at full lock, not a big deal. :)

Did u Jst buy this recently? I think I sawit on CL and almost picked it up myself for a dd while my 620 is under the grinder. Looked like good truck.

I did just get it about a week ago, I have already torn the engine half apart to fix the timing and discovered my pulley is broken-ish.

• 2 weeks later...

How she was when I got her........................

384030_206766752744231_100002327249227_447058_501678825_n.jpg

How she is now.....................................

377452_209497712471135_100002327249227_455944_1082691483_n.jpg

New seats, lowered 3", painted stock steelies black, cleaned the HELL out of her, sparks, wires, cap and rotor. Oh, and a 3 puck clutch! A lot more fun now!! Plans are for new wheels, new interior and dash (the dash is really bad) and paint.

photo.jpg

photocopy.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

78 620... Newbie here so i'de like to introduce my rat! Many plans coming... so far things done are:

Re-indexed torsion bars

Belltech 3" Lowering blocks

Rebuilt L20b Head (Thermostat failure)

Future Plans:

KA24de swap (bought mounts from Redeye just waiting for the L20B to blow up)

Disc brakes all around

Mount 15x10 Mickey Thompson Rims

Z car flares

Thanks to the forum I've learned alot! "Search" Button actually does work!! If there's any Northern California 620's in the area I'de love to meet you all!!

• Like 1