620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm, are trucks are way to similar.. lol seems like evrytime im going to do something, u end up having.. i was gonna get blast pipes for my ka, and was wondering how to rout. any more pics of ur exhaust? @radim

slam_zps05b67e30.jpg

• Like 2

look inside the drivers door and please let me know what the #s there are...my 72 620 is: PL620 029232(thought mine was the oldest 620..hmmmmmmm)

mine is 026.. made in march. I would love to find out if mine was in the first 1000 or so.

was thinkin to get a 610 or a 620 as a daily and keeping the 510 for weekends. not sure what to do.

or daily the 510. but this thread def has me into 620's 

Put my my other fender on today. Now just waiting for rain! Also put my weber 38 on today. Woooohooo! Wanna race?

IMAG0597_zps4e51712d.jpg

Why wait for rain pour some beer and salt on it and it should rust after a couple days.

This video has a bit in it were they use this technique to russt a whole car. check it out.

• Like 1

I left it alone, but changed the color to a butterscotch/yellow. Shirts should be printed here soon... this design is part of the first batch. 

PM me when they are done plz!  I'll take a medium along with a "garage bluebird" decal if you have any

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...