620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love my datsun probably the shittiest one here but something about cruisin in my 620 on a midnight night ride or old side road it makes me feel like lef is a lot better than it really is and pus a smile on my face,, sittin on re indexed torsion bars 4 inch blocks on the back and stock dog dish steelies and home made headers and go 4 inched past the frame and often scrape so i need to shorten them up and i would love to put 18x10s or 18x9s on i was wondering if you all would tell me if they will fit or rub? and would i have to lift it back to stock hieght ? and  would i definately have to roll fenders tough? and my suspension bounces up and down when i go over bumps? wo,uld new shocks fix that or what?

IMAG0118_zps802f0cb4.jpg

dash is not to messed up

aND I CAN ALSO SAY I LIKE THE CLASSIC STOCK RIMS OF THEY HAD SOLID WHITE WALLS i get aalot of compliments where i am not for nostalgia but my poor girl is nothing like any of your ssweeet bad to the bone trucks, coming from somewhat of a datsun noopbs i give you all props on your trucks,. keep em rollin ratsun style!

IMAG0118_zps802f0cb4.jpg dash is not to messed upaND I CAN ALSO SAY I LIKE THE CLASSIC STOCK RIMS OF THEY HAD SOLID WHITE WALLS i get aalot of compliments where i am not for nostalgia but my poor girl is nothing like any of your ssweeet bad to the bone trucks, coming from somewhat of a datsun noopbs i give you all props on your trucks,. keep em rollin ratsun style!

Your dash is amazing!

And I run white walls too but your raised white letter front tire has me wanting that!

Love the color! Nice truck