• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice

Less recoil than a .556 to my understanding? You spent a nice chunk on that Tanker. I am jealous.

I hope I have an opportunity to shoot one soon.

Yes it does and thanks for the compliment,Looking at scopes now maybe the nightforce scope or us optics not sure yet.

I do love that M1A wanted one for a while now and you cant find them that much,they sell fast and they hold very good value.

• Like 1

Yes it does and thanks for the compliment,Looking at scopes now maybe the nightforce scope or us optics not sure yet.

I do love that M1A wanted one for a while now and you cant find them that much,they sell fast and they hold very good value.

I would own an M1A if I didn't have my G3, they're great rifles

• Like 2

0224111735-1.jpg

Good enough for ya

Ah!  The HK91, the grand daddy of the MP5 line.  A civilian descendant of the G3 military rifle which was itself a "more civilized" version of the CETME rifle which fired slugs with a depleted Uranium toroidal jacket and soft core.  Needless to say, it was an armor piercing shoulder fired weapon, designed in Spain by fugitive German armament engineers.  The soft core "splatted" on hitting a surface, flat or inclined, so that the round didn't deflect off and the depleted uranium finished the job.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...