Skunk's 610

skunk

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Kelly, when do we get an update on your 610.???

soon, Its over at the Dr's house right now.

Hes going to be tearing into it, my new apartment manger is being a cunt.

cant be parked on the property if i cant show them that it runs and or moves spots every two days, and NO working under the hood of any kind.

she told jessi that the parking lot is not a junk yard <_<

Skunk.....back when we did this.....did I end up with your 610 fold out, or did I make these prints from one I had? I found the rolled up up ones and inside was a normal print from a manual.

100_4955.jpg

idk, i have the big one you had printed out for me, but other then that im not sure.

idk, i have the big one you had printed out for me, but other then that im not sure.

Maybe Jessi remembers? I don't have any 610 manuals around here and if I did, I think that page would have made it back into my book....I'm thinking maybe Jessi brought it over when I worked on her car.....cause I had the big ones already made when I worked on yours. You probably just have to check your manual and see if a page is missing :)

So hate me if you want, flick me all the shit you want.

but im saying goodbye to my 610.

i know im going to regret this. i really do.

im doing it for a few reasons.

nismo dr offered to trade me his 521 for my 610.

Eds truck is by far one of my favorite 521s on the site. Its got alot of work done to it.

Ed needs something that he can drag his pack around with him. and the truck really does not work for that. the 610 would be great for it though.

Im just sick of living in a apartment and not being able to do the things the car needs done, or the things i want to do to it.

and seeing im not geting out of the apartment life anytime soon im sending it to a better home.

i know the Dr is going to put some good love to this car.

i still cant believe im doing this.....

Ill be finding myself another 610 some day. just when i have the $$ and space to do what i really want to do with a 610.

• Like 3

iv been really missing my little truck to. and im so fucking sick of driving a auto its not even funny.

and yeah, iv been offered cash for the 610 more then once and i didn't sell. i wasn't even thinking of getting rid of it.

i trust ed, hes a good friend. if it would have been just about anyone else i would have said no with out even thinking about it.