63 Datsun 312 wagon

63 datsun 312 wagon Price: best offer over 2800.00

this is a 63 datsun 312 wagon. it runs and drives real nice. it has a bigger dule carb roadster motor and trans in it with updated breaks. it is a true california car with only 2 rust holes in each outter rocker. its in OG paint inside and out with a clear coat and logos added. car only needs new rear tires and one air cleaner and a driver. everythig else works and wit can be driven anywhere.

email or call 832 228 6934 for more photos and detals (having problems setting pic on this site). Only trades interested in a 510 that is in equal condition to my wagon. Vw bus or early bugs or others

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about the engine, it doesn't look like a R16 or a U20. Is it maybe an A series instead.

I was thinking the same thing, somewhere I read that this was supposed to be a R block, but now I can't find that post.:( There isn't a lot of room in the 320s, does the 312 have a differant engine bay than the 320? They put an R16 in the 411 and it was so tight that the exhaust was routed differantly than the normal way of doing it I have been told. I asked about this engine before when it was in general discussion, but received no response. Here is a oic. of a A block with the Su package.

DSCF0018.jpgSANY0018.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.