Pics NOT Oics

Bob3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit idk :huh: I dont even remember who started using it or what thread it was in.

I even post in my sleep sometimes....

Ill fall asleep with my laptop on my bed, wake up in the middle of the night not actually awake with Ratsun still up and start looking at shit and posting lolz

the "o" is right next to the "p" so its an easy typo regardless of state :rolleyes:

I feel I must start out by saying Sorry. I believe the origin of this is in my signature and comes down to my fault.

Linky poo

Seriously, I read "oics" that day and couldn't stop laughing about it. Called him on it and it became a bust on Skibbydibbydoo day. I believe it to be all in good fun. I told my GF about it and use it with her, though she would be with the OP of this thread, she just doesn't understand. Skib, when I get home, I owe you a beer. I am surprised it stuck around as long as it has, but I have no intention of going back to saying pics on this site again. Sorry to everyone that hates it. Just look at it as a consistant typo. Oics is actually in my spellcheck dictionairy.

Javin

Guest DatsuNoob

thisthreadcopy.jpg

This is the worst waste of ratsun forum space ever! Really, you're that bothered by it? I believe there are far more important matters to be irritated or annoyed with. I know I dont care, but hey, I could be the only one :unsure: There's my $.02 admission for a few whacks at the dead horse beating show LOLZ. (and just to clarify, I started saying 'lolz' here, hope that doesn't bother anyone, and if it does I lolz at you) :lol:

• Like 1