Rat in your ratsun?

You have the rat stink in your ratsun?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find a dead rat in your datsun when you got it?

I figured out of boredom I'd create a thread worthwhile. So how many of you guys/girls found a dead rat in your Datsun after you got it? I found 2 in mine after tearing the interior apart and fortunately being a convertible I got the rat stink out fairly easy and.

So vote and maybe post a story about it or something.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live next to a field, so I have mice/rats around my house and occasionally in. Well I parked my car in the garage cause it was supposed to be in the 20s at night. I go out in the morning to grab my coffee cup I left in the car over night. And on the lid I find a couple mouse turds! This is my daily driver, i hadn't seen any sign of them before. I'm thinking they might have crawled in, maybe through the trany hole? I hope they aren't living in the back seat. I got a seat from a Jetta that supposedly fits, so I'll be putting that in soon. So never found a dead rat, but I'm positive they've been in there.

Not a rat but how about an Opossum?

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0cc23b3127ccefb91b26332fc00000030O01ActGLFk3bswe3nws/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

This critter died in a nest she made under the hood. When we pulled the car from the weeds, there were so many leaves under the hood that you could not see the engine. The nest was down between the exhaust manifold and the steering box.

I had a large bee hive inside the rotted out driver's seat of a 280ZX parts car in my yard. :)

They were getting in through the rear quarter window that was missing... so one night some guy came out and bee bombed the inside of the car while sticking a window back on the car, trapping the occupants inside. ;)

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0cc23b3127ccefb91b26332fc00000030O01ActGLFk3bswe3nws/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

This critter died in a nest she made under the hood. When we pulled the car from the weeds, there were so many leaves under the hood that you could not see the engine. The nest was down between the exhaust manifold and the steering box.

When I bought my L-18 from under some guys work bench there was a dead opossum on it too! Other than that I can't keep the mice out of it!

http://im1.shutterfl...3D720/ry%3D480/

you should fiber glass that to your hood. i had a friend that found a mumified cat in an attic and put it on the hood and put leds in the eyes :devil: