Looking for painting apprentice

Looking for someone to help with auto body and painting, for room, board, and paint job on your Datsun. Work will be mostly auto body, some other chores. Must be willing to complete a project for yourself that you start, on your time after work and on weekends. Also must be willing to learn, and listen. I have 3 complete Datsun 510 projects in my shop. Once finished I will be closing my shop. During the time of helping me finish shop projects you will also get to work on your own. Email me with your availability and what you would like to learn, and goals of your own car or truck. Not interested in painting anything but Datsuns. Position will start after the 1st week of Dec. johnsonspnting@aol.com

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man! damn california!!! i cause cancer in california! closing your shop??? what are you going to be doing with your hammer/dolly stuff and all your tools? i need some!!! if you were closer i would soooooo take you up on this, im unemployed as of now and i love working on my datto

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking for another. Atom is leaving and we still have things to finish. This would be a crash course in auto body and paint. You would work on our cars and yours everyday, many hours. Not good for the faint of heart. But if you know how to stay busy and clean up after yourself you might be the one. Looking for now. Don't make me put this on C/L casual encounters.

Still looking. This would be for 2 months starting July ending 1st Sept. or there about.

Open to shorter time frame but if you are interested in learning more about auto body, a longer time frame would be better.

• 3 weeks later...

David has come and gone. Great guy, it's good he realized early, auto body isn't for him.

We still have projects.

Still looking, our time frame seems to increase every month. And the shop gets smaller.

Phil is heading back to Portland early Sept. Vic keeps telling we can do it all. But there is a lot to do.

One last try

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.