WTT: '92 240sx coupe for 610 wagon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i honistly dont like how ever since the wagon posted above came out everyone and there mother wants a 610 i had one long before that car was done and everone asked if it was a 510 but because one dude slams hisw everyone wants one

on topic unless the s13 is insainly built and making 1000 horse or somthing no one is gonna trade a 610 for it

i honistly dont like how ever since the wagon posted above came out everyone and there mother wants a 610 i had one long before that car was done and everone asked if it was a 510 but because one dude slams hisw everyone wants one

on topic unless the s13 is insainly built and making 1000 horse or somthing no one is gonna trade a 610 for it

Point noted, but don't knock the guy for wanting a 610 wagon, or any 610 in general.

I get asked while people drive by my house "Dude, thats a sweet Chevelle..." Its not a Chevelle, Its a Datsun 610... "Never heard of it..."

So it took people a while to find out about the 610. So what? I say good luck with the hunt. Like someone just said...

Dude, ever since this came out all the 610s have been snatched up. There's no more left.

IMG_5695.jpg

Point noted, but don't knock the guy for wanting a 610 wagon, or any 610 in general.

I get asked while people drive by my house "Dude, thats a sweet Chevelle..." Its not a Chevelle, Its a Datsun 610... "Never heard of it..."

So it took people a while to find out about the 610. So what? I say good luck with the hunt. Like someone just said...

im not knocking on him for wanting a 610 im just saying that it bugs me that one guy builds a nice car and the 610s finally get noticed when there few and far between

When I got mine back in June of this year, I had no idea they were even a car......I knew about all the other ones, but a 610. With that said, in the last few months older cars have hit the younger kids hard. SuperStreet has had a Back in tha Day section, featuring toyota's, honda's, mitsu's, and Nissan/Datsun's. But in the last year there has be pretty much a 510 or a Z featured as just a feature in every issue. The 610 wagon that we r all talking about was in the front of the mag for the sept. issue.

Face it, are cars just got cooler last year!! :)

Good luck finding one buddy.....you'll need it!!!

Chevelles UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY. what's the point of copying someone elses accomplishment? you're just rippin' them off and showing errbody that you can't be creative. haha

Granted that is a kickass 610.

Generally true but there's an old saying about imitation being the sincerest form of flattery. If you are the first to do it and for whatever reason it's cool; ie different, useful even a fad.... others will copy it. The 610 was always a kick-ass car bonvo and it took you to make me realize it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.