moving my shop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm....Ice livin' in Vancouver! Sweet!!! ...uumm.....I want the job you have now when you move down here!!! LOL

Jeremy....congrats!!!!

I thought we could both work for Jeremy :) We'd be a damn good team :)

I thought we could both work for Jeremy :) We'd be a damn good team :)

I agree......as long as I don't have to work on cars.....I dont like working on cars. If you want me to to vid everything for how-to's and make custom parts and mod stuff.....sweet. :) Oil changes and repair work?...been there, done that.....I'll have to stay where I'm at. :(

...but let me know if you decide to move down here!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Congrats.

Between the Brake Team and the AAMCO in that complex, it's about time some quality will be getting done.

When Daddy's moved across the street, I was checking that place out hard. With Schucks right there, and how busy 99 is, that's a million-dollar corner. It's about time Hazel Dell got some respectable mechanics. I could tell you so many stories of the Master Hacks that frequent Hwy 99.

If I was still in the 'Couve, you would've gotten my resume weeks ago-:P

Looks good. You find your dream tech yet? How many guys on the floor right now?

I have one right now that im replacing, not really looking for the dream tech just someone qualified. I have had 2 responses with people that are, im Waiting to hear back from them

time for hiring right now is kinda meh...for a while in private auto repair there were tons of guys that were laid off...right now at least in my area, most of the qualified techs are back to work and just the scrubs left...not always the case, just what I noticed locally. The qualified techs that are around seem to be holding out for a decent amount of $.

That is a beautiful shop though...I see from the cases of federated stuff you must use AED :)

Most of the shops I see in the Portland/Vancouver area are pretty nice, lots more competition in that area. Congrats on the nice new shop! Must be nice to have a pit! /jealous