Photoshop Contest!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna enter. Its just like um, 11 days or so til the deadline. Im gathering some ideas I want (not from this thread, although its kinda funny to see some of my ideas done already). Also I gotta make all the edges look nice and not shopped. Dont worry more will enter.

i knew that im talking bout how to blend the layers together i already have a higher res motor im just trying to figure out how to make it work

Make two layers of the car without the motor(duplicate the first). Place the layer with the motor in between these layers. Eraser tool to erase(show) the motor. You will be erasing the top layer.

If you need to cut the motor out first, use the magic wand tool. Or if its a white/solid color send it to alpha(transparent). Layers are you friend. Its how I lower the vehicles.

i knew that im talking bout how to blend the layers together i already have a higher res motor im just trying to figure out how to make it work

The layer mask is your best friend! make the motor on top of the truck, apply the layer mask to the motor. add black around the motor to mask what you don't want.

If you hide too much just switch the color to white and it will reveal what you hid.