• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

s497.jpg

s496.jpg

s500.jpg

Got fired from work on friday and with all this new spare time i found some first pic i ever took of her

iam concerned about her future, right this second i can provide shelter and love but will she stay with me she is hot and naked so all it would take is some ass hole with to much money and no shame

sr20caddy060.jpg

sr20caddy062.jpg

sr20caddy067.jpg

sr20caddy069.jpg

the towing was super scary i got a drop hitch now and was better although she push the ass end of the truck on a corner no wieght in bed!

broke the windshield installing the glass (soapy water would have saved it )

Also i glued in the rear windows with a product the pros use the the plan in the comming year is to have wind shield and rears all glued in, made possible by making the opening smaller?

she got epoxy to her body so she is dressed for travel i am moving to Colorado,Monday or Tue

time to leave Vancouver

• 2 weeks later...

spanish024.jpg

spanish021.jpg

spanish003.jpg

spanish004.jpg

spanish007.jpg

spanish008.jpg

spanish010.jpg

spanish012.jpg

!!!!COLORADO!!!!!

each day had its drama,that truck is tough,i am proud of what she put up with and today still fires right up and ready to serve,oh this thead is about the wagon

some of the epoxy is roached, i lost some items off the truck in transit which smashed the windshield further toast

1 accident I got to do a tandom 180 on a mountaint pass the wagon rubed up the truck at the end of it all

parts both fenders damaged,+ hood, burned out the rear bearings (i took out the drive shafts to reduce drag(PRELOAD is needed to keep them happy)

the truck killed an alternator on the road 1 day delay while it was shipped in to the middle of Utah

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

!!ODIOUS!!

A simple compression test would have saved me so much

#1 cylinder is dead and the rest are at #150

i took my engine to ******* and had it checked out back in 2009 when under the 30 day warranty from the supplier and was told good to go

shocking to find out it was never ok I am no motor guy in fact I have vary lil skill with cars at all thats why i have to trust others i will have to keep that trust to close friends from here on out

!ODIOUS!

HAY FUCKERS iam an advanced member and i need some warning points whats the max i like to ride the edge hook me up Mr,&Mrs Fuckeras

HAY FUCKERS iam an advanced member and i need some warning points whats the max i like to ride the edge hook me up Mr,&Mrs Fuckeras

Careful on selecting a title for your build this one is living up to the hype!

So i have been on a unstuck mission

oil soaking #1

let me clarify i get 20-30 when testing add oil and get 50ish

i have combed the info on this pickle

now she is once again under test brake fluid marvel oil hoping to get it loose if this fails

?pull the head pull the pan pull the piston ? save the day ?

funny i have owned 2 cherry pickers 1 engine stand and now i need them back

is there a RATSUN sr20det peep in Spokane?

help!