1970 goon sr20det pojected to drive me crazy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one BA wagon! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. Where'd you get the radiator from and was it custom? (I might have missed it if you posted)

• 2 months later...

Agreed.

Teh poo. Me gusta.

ETA til she's runnin' and drivin?

a turn key driver late 2012 i still have many more mods planed,

running for test purpose maybe this saturday or early Nov.

edit as alway i am MR optomistick

later nov early dec test drive please

edit edit maybe 2012 for the test drive

• 2 weeks later...

the ride is at the shop with progress and i will visit her in14 hours maybe even hear her purr and if not in the near future

thank you nelson !

firstfiresirgoon006.jpg

firstfiresirgoon005.jpg

firstfiresirgoon004.jpg

firstfiresirgoon003.jpg

firstfiresirgoon009.jpg

she runs and with all the vacumm line and stuff even purrs i wonder today if i will be driving her to Canby

so the plan when i get her back is to finish some minor things like pedal to metal link

massage wheel well for the smiley projectors

please check all bolts remeber you have lost items on test drives b4 right MR.

tighten the drive line bolts i know there loose

e break make the link already

make a fuel pump bracket that is rt next 2 the sump and below i tried to have it down line Nelson says no maxwell

spring rate 180 or less front

rear ? 220

after test and tune i wish the paint fairy would paint her however if the fairy didi exsist i am sure it would be fairy nice pink and butterflys so ill wait anyone got skill, shop and near vancouv

you know the drill $$$$$ and more $$$$$ then maybe i got a shot at roasting tires so i can spend more $$$$$

saw your wagon at the shop on tuesday looking good
She looks even better comming home homecomming003.jpghomecomming001.jpg !!!home safe that truck rocks!!! my lil datto family is not complete i would love to have more just $ and space i got it ill hook a rich girl who also love the datto family idea !! homecomming004.jpg <BR><BR><BR>So the week i take "1970 goon sr20det projected to drive me crazy" to shop to get some electrical work done(ecu and such) i lose my girlfriend,I should have paid more attention in sex ED. and i cannot fondle my goon SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  No true love to work on and no girl to play with i was down with Lil motivation for anything. With true love back home i got to  massage in some aftermarket euro smiley projectors .i love you Goon<BR><BR>homecomming005.jpg<BR>homecomming006.jpg<BR><BR>if you look close thats my bestfriend Maxwell kicken it driverside <BR><BR>i hope this looks better when the rest of her has paint and fenders and and and!!!????!!!!????<BR>resevior001.jpg<BR>funny that cup looks like it is half full of piss<BR><BR>i would not piss on these  lil resviors if they were on fire "die fudders"to the round file with U<BR><BR>resevior002.jpg<BR>resevior003.jpg<BR>resevior004.jpg <BR>cancer treatment<BR>srcancer001.jpg<BR>srcancer003.jpg<BR>srcancer007.jpg<BR>the repair is flush and pretty enough to put carpet over <BR>srgoon001.jpg<BR>srgoon002.jpg<BR>shortened seating area!!