• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

alright kids i have a surprise for you SOOOOON!

what you need to know is i am so new to fab work that i am short sighted/and suck. I don't think things through(|check it i originally thought i would keep the live axle and just add a disc conv nope),so the rear IRS would not function as i had anticipated .

i asked for help and soon the pictures to show you that asking others for advice could really pay off !

don't b afraid to take 3 months to build and 5 min to cut it out!

• 3 weeks later...

I love this idea. You might reconsider moving your rear upper tower brace forward a little. It's not much of a difference, but you could save yourself some rear cargo room by moving it forward some. You've got a wagon, why not use the utility of it? I chose a 4 door for a reason. I'd love to see more work from the front end with the steering setup you have and how you cleared everything with the front sump engine. Maybe even get this thing on a lift to get some nice pics taken of the underside so we can see all this hard work you've done. Nice job!

I really want to do IRS in my wagon, but this is the major stopping point in my head. Im trying to figure out a way to brace it without interfering with the cargo space; I would still want the seat to fold down and be able to use the full length of the cargo area.

CopyofSANY0314.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

what to do first ?

plumbing is high on my priority list

i have brakes,fuel,and H20 water to do

I need a booster (B210)

i want a master cylinder that has the proportioning valve already in it this will help me keep a clean engine bay

got the fuel figured , although a few fittings short.

i need to get some ridged hose that i can form and add a bung for a temp sensor .

SANY0324.jpg

SANY0325.jpg

SANY0319.jpg

SANY0320.jpg

SANY0317.jpg

sr20det014.jpg

sr20det016.jpg

SANY0333.jpg

SANY0334.jpg

SANY0335.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Update

carshow264.jpg

carshow265.jpg

carshow293.jpg

carshow288.jpg

carshow266.jpg

i hate these reseviors thanks wilwood for selling an item that needs asymble and even though i have read the directions i have failed at the process all they do is (2 of 3)leak at the base of res at the very lest i am so lucky that i did not do this after paint!

carshow270.jpg

carshow278.jpg

carshow275.jpg

carshow276.jpg

I have to shorten the 240sx axles,after that though the power train is connected from SR 2 tires

i have plenty of metal work left 2 do in my spare time

so close i salivate