Wow, someone built this, who wants it?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!!! that's totally gnarley! straight outta Mini-Truckin' circa sometime in the '80's. I remember trucks like this being all the rage back then. even back then,i just wanted a 510 or a 521 pickup, lowered for handling,not necessarily slammed, with nice simple paint. no cheesey '80's graffics,and of course i wanted it to be fast! but whatever,to each their own. i'm sure whoever built it is totally stoked, so good for them.

LOL the carpet kit was a bit over the top, and the side vents on the fender.............ewww.

I am going to do my longbox in the stock yellow and I am thinking of doing the 2 BRE style stripes on the door/fender in silver to match my silver titan wheels..........

I like to keep it simple.......or i could just graft on a new frontier front clip..........

Bill

im doing suicide doors, dump bed, airbags, one tone paint, and convertable top. Custom beats simple every time. haha jk, i eventually want to do a simple raced out short bed one day.

Hey SICK you should do a dump bed so when you are done with the Orbit girl you can just dump her off at the curb

Guest kamakazi620

oh my god, i want it so bad....i love it....this is the coolest 620 i have ever seen....im calling him first thing in the morning.....

Why Call?????? Egay has a "Buy It Now" feature!!! DER DER!!

• Like 3
Guest kamakazi620

i didnt see no buy it now...hows that work?

It was a BIG joke!!! I was pullin' yer leg man! that truck is Clown Shoes,I'm NOT sayin' I wouldn't drive/own it(maybe with different period correct wheels)

• Like 4
Guest kamakazi620

like where is it located....all the ?s that go with buying a car......come on.....

DUDE it's got "Awesome" airbrushed on the back of the cab!!!What other ??? NONE IT'S AWESOME!!!! and a Case in point Read the add,It's in west virginia

• Like 3