What's wrong w/ kids these days?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much the kids as it is the parents. Where the fuck were THEY this whole time?

Parents these days are total fucking morons and it's THEM that are the reason kids act like total apes. If they would give them a good smack every now and then, the kids would learn a little respect.

I was a their age not too long ago and NEVER would have thought about doing that disgusting shit. Sure, my brother and I had our fair share of shenanigans in Target, but never anything to the extent of those kids. Just fucking rotten.

Sorry you had to deal with that dude.

Edited by metalmonkey47

This is the thing, most parents dont seem to care, they let their kids do whatever they want. I even saw a mother let her kid piss all over himself and the floor (he was 5) because she didnt want to get out of the line at the dmv, then say afterwards, oh my kid made a mess over there, you may want to clean it up.

You either have a, the parents that dont seem to care with is about 30% And then the parents who care WAY TO MUCH which is about 50 percent, the parents who freak out over the stupidest shit. OH GOD GRAND THEFT AUTO TEACHES A BAD MESSAGE. I grew up playing things like that, most of us did and did it mess me up..? No, it allowed me to take my frustrations out on a video game instead of real life.But to most people it means im going to go out and shoot someone cuz its how i was raised. So it seems a majority of parents either a, Dont give a shit, or B. Give to much shit.

Im glad i got a son now, And i cant wait to raise him right. Im going to teach him real commonsense so hes not a lil fucking retard. The worst i did as a kid was take those lil creamers ever time i went to a burger joint and put them under the toilet seat lid, but i never shit everywhere.

you should have gotten the parent(s) invloved in the clean up and sent em home w/a kitty

revenge is best served cold.

...good parenting can prevent a kid from turning into a complete little shithead but I know MANY more kids with the greatest parents ever who do shit beyond fucked up.

you dont know me! :unsure:

i blame pier pressure :P

besides i was smart enough & fast enough to get away :ph34r:

i dont blame my parents... mama tried http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEizEzCI2Gk

I have to disagree with the "Its the parents fault" idea, my parents let me do what ever the fuck I want and I have been pretty good (One fight in Highschool is all) To me its who you are that determines whether you make a shit pie in a public bathroom, granted good parenting can prevent a kid from turning into a complete little shithead but I know MANY more kids with the greatest parents ever who do shit beyond fucked up.

You have got to be shittin' us.Pun intended.