What's wrong w/ kids these days?

So as some of you know, I run an auto repair business. I also work a few evenings a week at a small pizza shop in the neighboring town. Tonight I had an interesting situation happen to me.

My boss at the pizza shop lives in the 2nd story of the building the pizza shop is located in, but is currently camping. There is a backyard area where there are supplies, chairs, and a smoking area. There are also some newborn kittens that have been awaiting a new home. Today I went outside, and there were 2 kids(looked to be around ages 8 and 10) rooting around, stomping on the supplies, kicking at things trying to flush the kittens out.

"Hey, what are you guys doing out here? You shouldn't be back here". No response, just looked at me.

"I said you can't be back here, this is private property", to which they responded, "why".

I told them it was an area meant for residents and employees, and that the kittens were not theirs to be bothering. Move along.

As I told them this, the acted as if they had listened and started away.. very slowly. WTF. I turned back around and they were back at it.

"HEY! You can't be here! I told you to leave. LEAVE." To which I was responded to with nasty looks and a Ratsun salute! I didn't have time for this B.S., as I was supposed to be tending the restaurant, so I called my boss's neighbor to have him come deal with the situation. He came down and went straight to the kids, "Hey, my friend told you you can't be here. Get the fuck out of here. What's wrong with you?" The kids walked past him back into the area where the kittens were, "Hey, you look like you're white, so I assume you can speak English. What the fuck didn't you understand about me saying 'Get the fuck out of here'?" "Why?" "Because it's my backyard and it's not yours. This area is for workers and residents. You don't pay rent, you have to leave."

I figured this would keep them all busy and entertained for the next while, so I went back into the shop. About then, I saw the two kids come around the front of the building with an older, fatter kid(looked to be maybe 12). He entered the store with a grin, asking to use the bathroom. I had a bad feeling about the grin he was wearing, but we don't deny anyone use of the facilities. He disappeared into the restroom, and I went out back to as my friend if they had left. I had time to take a break, and 10 minutes later returned into the shop, assuming all was well. I went back out to take some bottles out to the recycling bin, and out comes the boy that was in the restroom, laughing and giggling w/ his friends.

I sensed trouble.

I quickly went back into the shop, as my co-worker was coming out to get me. "He shit on the floor." she said. "WHAT? BASTARD!"

Now, if the kids were smart, they would have left at this point. Kids are stupid, though. My co-worker somehow got the kid to come back in and clean up some of the shit that he'd left on the floor, but there was shit smeared all over the place.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"It was an accident" he lied.

"Bullshit"

My friend chimed in, "How the fuck do you miss the toilet that bad? It's not rocket science, I assume you've been doing it your entire life. The toilet is THIS FUCKING BIG. You don't 'Just Miss' it!"

The boy walked out and into the back where the two boys still were.

"Call the cops" I said.

"I don't want to." my co-worker said as she was walking back with paper towels and cleaner.

"Put that shit down, don't clean up a fucking thing" I said. "That fat fuck is going to clean it up".

I went and got on the phone and called the police. For some reason, the kids never left... until they saw the squad car rounding the corner. They split up and the two boys ran into the apartments a block away. The cop headed them off and caught them. After very little interrogation, the two boys squealed about their fat friend's whereabouts. I returned to the pizza shop, and there was another police officer there awaiting his partner's return.

"He says he had diarrhea and couldn't make it to the bathroom", the officer said.

"Of course he said that. He's lying" I said.

"Yeah, well, he's got shit all over himself, and he's really embarrassed. Do you want to press charges?"

"I want him to come clean up his mess. We aren't cleaning anything up."

The officer brought the boy back, and made him clean up the bathroom. The cop didn't let him do a half-assed job either; made sure it was clean. After the boy was shamed into cleaning his mess, the officer made him come and apologize.

As pissed as I was at the kid, I wanted to slap his parents even harder. What the hell!? :blink:

0.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah , I have to watch after my nephew who's 12 ,,, he's not screwed up like that ^^^ I make damn sure of it !

Sorry that happened to you man ,,, :no: that's really crappy

Usually kids go to length's to impress each-other ,,,,,,,, seems the 12 year old made quite an impression :rolleyes:

Well, I take comfort in the fact that the joke's on him. He had to clean up everything, and he didn't get away with it. That's gonna follow him up through high school. :lol:

I hope to see him some day at a bar or something, "Hey, you're that kid that shit all over the place, and shit all over yourself. Nobody let this guy drink too much, he'll shit his pants"

Fucking poo-bandit.

That suck man. I work at a middle school and have seen that shit happen there too. We had some kids plug a toilet with a bag lunch and shit in it until it was up to the rim of the toilet. It dose beg the question WTF is wrong with these kids!..... I am glad the cop made sure that things were done the right way. Most of the cops here wouldn't even bother with it.

Well, I take comfort in the fact that the joke's on him, he had to clean up everything, and he didn't get away with it. That's gonna follow him up through high school. :lol:

I hope to see him some day at a bar or something, "Hey, you're that kid that shit all over the place, and shit all over yourself. Nobody let this guy drink too much, he'll shit his pants"

Fucking poo-bandit.

Hater's Gonna Hate ( sorry had to :lol:) ,,,,,,,,,,, oics or it didn',,,,,,,,,,, ohhhhhhhh never mind no oics please

How the heck did his friends get him to do that ? <_< :lol:

...oics or it didn',,,,,,,,,,,

How did I KNOW that was coming? :lol:

How the heck did his friends get him to do that ? :lol:

Well, the other two kids were the real assholes. I think this guy was probably the insecure dumb kid that would do anything to get his friends' approval/respect/whatever. We all grew up around one of those; probably know one now even.

I was more pissed at those two bastards that were rummaging through the supplies and knocking them over, harassing the kittens, ignoring and flipping us off for telling them to leave the premises. Guaranteed they never have been spanked. :angry: I got a little worried because they were eying my 610 right before they put their friend up to shitting all over the bathroom.

Guest DatsuNoob

What a little turd :lol: I woulda had an accident of my own and slipped 'accidentally' knocking the little fucker onto the floor in his own mess. Eugene must be pretty boring to have to chase cats and shit on floors in public restrooms. Wait a minute... I think I just described Kamakazi's recreational interests in Oregon City as well. :lol:

I got a little worried because they were eying my 610 right before they put their friend up to shitting all over the bathroom.

:o ,,, ^^^ very good point man ! park it close if you can :unsure: ,,, hard to know what to do about that if they know it's your car too :rolleyes:

My brother works at lowe's right now ,,, the other night they had kids running and jumping around on TOP OF all the employee's cars ( they park in a certain spot where the camera's can see best ) ,,, :angry:

^^^ That's the point you wish you lived in Russia ( use your imagination , just a good lesson to remember :D )

yea it is pretty cool that the cops did the right thing for once. The cops down here dont do shit. I had a "friend" in high school that broke into my house and partied for a week and got $6000 worth of stuff stolen and the cops didn't do shit

and some tweaker living in a van at the park right across the street from my house almost hit a biker and smashed into a light pole and was back the next day and they didn't do shit about that guy either

Seriously, this is one of the many reasons I support corporal punishment as a helpful tool in steering a young man down the right path of decency.

I read that wrong ^^^ as "capital punishment" instead of "corporal punishment" :blink: ... :lol:

" Lethal Injection for shitting on floor in Pizza Restaurant ,,,,,,,,,, and being little Bastards ,,,,,,,, " <--- :lol:

IMA gonna put down my beverage NAOW ! :unsure: ;)

Eugene must be pretty boring to have to chase cats and shit on floors in public restrooms. Wait a minute... I think I just described Kamakazi's recreational interests in Oregon City as well. :lol:

:rofl: Nice

Not Eugene, though. These kids were definitely republicans.

Good on you for bringing the poo-bandit to justice! We have issues with people who can't piss in the toilet at NAPA too. A daily thing, and you never really know who it is, not like we have cameras in the bathrooms and they're public. Haven't ever had anyone shit on the floor. Had someone shit on the rim though. It continually amazes me how many people don't "get" it anymore. Or their kids. And not a damn one of them seems to understand basic mechanical functions or maintenance.

If I'd found those kids trying to flush out the kittens I would have slapped them around a little. The ratsun salute might have gotten them a broken finger.