Dattos at Reso

BEEBANI

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beebani, Thanks for the pictures! I just got back late last night from resolutions:D! I drove my blue '74 all the way there:D and back! Over 210 miles 1 way! So many trucks! So little time:D The show was great and everybody was enjoying themselves and all the awesome trucks!!!! Cruzin620 that lowered mustard colored '76 looked awesome! I parked right next to him:) Stay posted guy's......SWDP Guy's took lots of pictures!!!

We all had a great time at RESO. Hanging out with RATSUN/SWDP guy's for three day's of camping and Tons of trucks. pac. coast (mark) took 400 plus photo's and will post what he can at the end of the week, He's with Steroid (mike) at the river for new years. Steroid took 2nd place and I took 3rd place in the classic mini group. We met two other guy's with 620's and invited them to park with us. RESO put all the 620's front row center at the show. Bob Hase the founder of RESO thanked us for bringing are classic mini's to the show.

Allright guys just got back from Steroids house. Stayed there for a few days after Reso. I took a TON of pics & will post here in the days to come. Let me say I had a blast hanging out with the SWDP/Ratsun guys, our camp was kick ass & Guy took really good care of us :D We even met a few other 620 owners & told them about the site. Kinda sad that Reso is gone but im glad to be home too. Enjoy guys..........

P1010001.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Jason & his brother....

P1010007.jpg

Mike & Chubbs [laid521] trying to sell me a visor :lol:

P1010008.jpg

Rays 521...sooo good to see you again bro!

P1010003.jpg

Guy & Brandon detailing...P1010010.jpg

race time !!P1010016.jpg

P1010018.jpg

More pics soon..too tired :cool:

I do have a few int. shots of Rays 521. Should be up here soon.

Pac I gotta say that visor looks great!

That 521 is killing me. I can't imagine what a pain in the ass it was to extend the cab. Where did he get the extra material? Is it two cabs joined or is it one cab with some fender material added to keep the channel going?

I was going to try to sell the 521 I picked up a couple months ago. But after seeing that stretched one I'm not so sure. I think a full extended cab 521 would be bad ass. Anyone have a cab they don't want?

Allright heres a few pix of the Ratsun/SWDP guys..........

Steroid & his friend Scott [former 620 owner]

P1010189.jpg

Guy & Brandon w/ my friends son...

P1010191.jpg

L-R Makoto [editor of truck trends mag], scott,mike & guy...

P1010211.jpg

classic mini class winners...Doug , Mike & Guy

P1010218.jpg

mike playing air guitar !

P1010210.jpg

P1010231.jpg

After the run was over & we were all ready to leave we get 1 mile down the road & my clutch fork decides to break in 2 leaving me w/ no clutch! So we pulled Funtana off & put mine on the trailer for the trip to Mikes place. Big thx. to you guys for lending tools & keeping me calm....

P1010232.jpg

trailer queen...:D

P1010233.jpg

PIT STOP>>>

P1010235.jpg

so mike got to drive Futana the 1 1/2 hour trip & he was hauling ass :D

P1010241.jpg

Mike gave me an extra fork & i didnt feel like seperating the trans. from the engine so i just widened the hole a bit..hey it got me home..5 speed coming soon...

P1010247.jpg