Dattos at Reso

BEEBANI

2eDeYe;34716'']That's one way to replace a clutch fork :lol:

Yeah that 4 speed will b gone before summer so cutting that hole didnt bother me :cool: What ill end up doing is post all my Reso pix @nissancustoms.com & linking you guys to it..that way i dont clog the site w/ tons pf pix. But ill keep it Nissan related & post the 720's & HB's here...

P1010047.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010019-1.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010070.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder where that guy from Texas got that shag carpeting? I've been going nuts trying to find some for My blue truck project. Also, I wouldn't mind black in Choptana. It would work with It's interior also.

Good photos, Mark!! That was Scott's first "sleepover" mini truck run since Solidad 1979. It was good to have Him there. He is interested in Tom's truck and that deal might happen. Tom and You know what I mean. If it's meant to be, Scott will be another member of SWDP. Anyway, for those of You that don't know, Scott met Me as He was driving that red 620 through Barstow in late 1976. He was cut off from the railroad in L.A. and forced to work in Yermo for a few months. My old Datsun SS was sitting in front of the Texaco station that I worked at. My truck had just been in the January 1977 issue of Truckin' magazine and Scott had seen it. He pulled in to meet Me and We have been friends ever since. That blue kingcab (1977) was My second 620. He came down to San Diego in the summer of 1978 for a few days and We went cruising together. He had just had His truck re-painted and not put on the front bumper yet. His truck was running 5 lug Cragers that He had the hubs re-drilled to accept.